Chaos Army List Creator Mk IV - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Chaos Army List Creator Mk IV

The Chaos Army List Creator thread is back!

The team now consists of:

Serbi
    Etnor
    Moschaboy
    Riptor
    Yi Sun Shin

So, there are quite a bit more people than last time. This mean it will be an easier task. Also, anyone who wants to join, just ask.

The aim is to help Chaos players of all levels.

So, I'd like to help any one design an army list on request.

I'd be grateful if you could provide the following guidelines to us:

1. Point level (because we need an objective)
    2. Army compositional desires (e.g. no tanks, must have terminators etc etc)
    3. Any other requests (Money/ cost if you'd like though that would make it a little harder)

- Please ask for only one list at a time.
    - The estimated army list turn around time is 72 hours.

At this point, one of us will take the list, and then contact you upon it's completion.

P.S. If anyone has any issues with us designing lists, please do not post. This has been discussed previously. Posts which do not contribute constructively will be deleted.

This is a thread for helping people, so if you have a problem please PM us rather than post.

Please do not be shy to ask for a list. There are no beginner questions, there are no silly requests. If there is any excessive problem with a list, feel free to ask, but for clutter's sake, maybe start your own thread...

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ok, Ill take this new army builder for a spin

Right, over the past few months with the forums help I have devised a 3000pt list. Since I wont be able to collect all of it anytime soon though, I want to collect 1500pts of It so I can get used to playing chaos whilst the rest of the list falls into place. Basicaly what Im asking Is for you to pick a good 1500pt list from my 3000pt list. Also, since my local store is holding a tourney soon (with 1500pts of pre-made & pre-painted IW up for grabs) it would also be pretty nice for this list to be uber-pwnage-and-ultimately-unstopable.

Heres the 3000pts list:
    HQ
    155 Daemon prince w/ LoS, Wings, MoS
    100 Greater Daemon

Elites
    410 5 Terminators w/ 5 Combi Plasma, MoS, Dedicated Land Raider
    115 Dreadnought w/ Plasma Cannon, Heavy Flamer
    115 Dreadnought w/ Plasma Cannon, Heavy Flamer

Troops
    250 10 CSM w/ Asp Champ, Power Wep, Plasma Gun, Melta Gun, IoCG, Dedicated Rhino
    250 10 CSM w/ Asp Champ, Power Wep, Plasma Gun, Melta Gun, IoCG, Dedicated Rhino

Heavy Support
    150 Defiler w/ TL Auto, DCCW
    150 Vindicator w/ Daemonic Possession, TL Bolter

Total: 3000pts

Ok, please dont change the squads config. I know that is a bit limiting but it makes collecting soo much easier for me. Other wise, go crazy! My list can contain anything... from the 3000pt list. Ty in advance!

BTW: When I said dont change squad configs, you can still drop the transports if neccesary. Cheers
    Last edited by Black Hawk; June 28th, 2009 at 11:00.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

well this is awesome!!

i would like a 750pt list the real only thing i want is some zerkers and it should be space mariney so no deamones please and if possible some raptors and for it to be khrone based FOR THE BLOOD GOD!! and then extend the list to 1000pts would be nice THANKS

(rubs hands eagerly for the worlds must kick a## list) mwa hahahahahaha
    Last edited by jikil; June 28th, 2009 at 13:13.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This is great now that the Chaos army creator is back.

Ok, could I have a:

1: 750 or 1000 point list (either)
    2: Troop heavy
    Made mostly out of current models:
    21 CSM
    1 Marine + ML
    3 Marines + Flamers
    1 Marine + Plasma Gun
    1 Marine + MeltaGun
    12 Berzerkers
    1 Sorceror in Terminator Armour
    5 Terminators + 4 PFs, 1 PW
    1 Rhino
    Able to convert current models if necessary.

Ok, thanks,
    Michael.
    Armies: (Chaos) Space Marines [1250pts], O&G [2250 pts], OK [1000pts]
    Da face of Mork looks down on the Gobbers of da Bwoo Moon, da bestest Gobbos eva.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    40 (x1)

since you asked first, here you go, Black Hawk

I took up the big red marker pen and crossed out some things to downsize your massive 3000 points list to 1500 points. Here we go:

HQ

Elites
    140 4 Terminators w/ 4 Combi Plasma

Troops

Heavy Support

Total: 1500 points

I tried to let your squads as untouched as possible as you requested. In fact i tried to let your list as untouched as possible. It should play pretty similar to the 3000 points one. The biggest change is that the Terminators need to be deepstruck now, but with all the lash + pie plate cheesiness, i just couldn't fit in the land raider any more. so there it is, i hope you like it. Have fun!

Last edited by Moschaboy; June 28th, 2009 at 17:09. Reason: minor spelling correction

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    946 (x8)

*thread has been stickied*
    Spambot kill tally. . .337

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well this looks like it could be mighty useful so i'll give it a go

I'm wondering if You could possibly make me a 1500points list which is completely based on being fun to play and being used for just friendly games as I'm not too worried about it being competitive, I don't mind what marks/icons you use or how much it will cost to buy as I'll build this list slowly over time, The only things I would like if for there to be at least 1 daemon prince in the list as I love the rules and the model which is supposedly being released.

Thanks in advance

T.G.
    I'm Useless :D

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    102 (x3)

Quote Originally Posted by jikil View Post
    i would like a 750pt list the real only thing i want is some zerkers and it should be space mariney so no deamones please and if possible some raptors and for it to be khrone based and then extend the list to 1000pts would be nice THANKS
    Demon prince with MoK and wings
    140 pts

8 Zerkers
    Champ with power weapon (and melta bombs)
    Rhino
    238 pts

8 Zerkers
    Champ with power weapon (and melta bombs)
    Rhino
    238 pts

Predator
    LC x2
    130 pts

746 pts
    This list has a major flaw if your opponent wrecks your predator, you have no long range tanks. So your first focus with this list will have to be taking out their tank hunting tanks. If all their tank hunting is infantry, just kill whatever. Also something to note: The demon prince gets 2d6 vs vehicles for armor pen because he's a monsterous creature. So he's also fairly awesome at killing tanks, and he'll be the best bet vs a dreddy if your predator dies.

Remaining 254 pts:

Raptors x 8
    Melta x2
    Champ with power fist
    MoK
    250 pts

You'll have to be very careful with this squad. They're powerful, but fragile and expensive. They add a lot of tank-hunting power though, and an effestive way to use them is to hide them behind a rhino for the first turn. (While both rhinos head out 12 inches and pop smoke.)

Also, rules tip!

If you disembark out of a rhino at the begining of the movement phase, before the rhinoes have moved, the infantry inside is able to move and shoot and charge that turn. (IE: Move 12 turn one, pop smoke. Turn two, disembark, move 6, charge 6. :3 )
    Nurgle, the freshmaker.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    102 (x3)

Quote Originally Posted by Trusty Gnoblar View Post
    Well this looks like it could be mighty useful so i'll give it a go

I'm wondering if You could possibly make me a 1500points list which is completely based on being fun to play and being used for just friendly games as I'm not too worried about it being competitive, I don't mind what marks/icons you use or how much it will cost to buy as I'll build this list slowly over time, The only things I would like if for there to be at least 1 daemon prince in the list as I love the rules and the model which is supposedly being released.
    This is somewhat vague, but I'll give it a go!

Something I've always liked about the game is the random-factor. And the ability to be losing and then thanks to some lucky rolls, to be winning again. So this list will be a little 'strike force' that should be fairly good, but still fun to play. (It will not be a power-game list.)

Lash Prince with wings (and personal icon)
    160 pts

Predator
    HB x2
    Havoc Launcher
    115 pts

Defiler
    2x CCW
    150 pts

Vindicator with Demonic Possession
    145 pts

CSM x 5
    Melta x1
    IoCG
    Rhino
    130 pts

CSM x 5
    Melta x1
    IoCG
    Rhino
    130 pts

Raptors x 5
    Melta x2
    120 pts

Chosen x 9
    flamer x 3
    Power Weapon x2
    MoK
    237 pts

Termies x 4
    Combi-plas x3
    Heavy Flamer
    Chain fist
    155 pts

Termies x 4
    Combi-plas x3
    Heavy Flamer
    Chain fist
    155 pts

There we go, 1497 pts. It has a demon prince, and a lot of stuff that I think is fun. And this army would do very well vs hordes. The army runs very WAAUUUGH centric.
    Nurgle, the freshmaker.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wow, you guys are doing AWESOME! Once again I feel like crap not being able to help. I have some business that is killing me right now. Keep up the good work.

Mikel, are those specific, heavy weapon marines part of the 21?

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast