Welcome to Librarium Online!
Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!
Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!
2500 point competitive
Lord of Change 250 ( Flys around, shoots people, and eats light tanks)
Instrument of chaos (its cheap as crap. why not?)
Bloodthirster 250 (flys around, ties up squads, and eats big tanks)
Unholy Might (we overkill meganobz all the time, not just on the charge)
5 Bloodcrushers 200 (your guys ride in rhinos, mine ride on top of them)
5 Flamers 205 (i love these damn things)
bolt of tzeentch
5 feinds 150 (these things are bull#%!& fast. gotta love cavalry that can actually fight)
12 Bloodletters 192 (who needs guns?)
12 Bloodletters 192
12 bloodletters 192
8 plague Bearers 145 (they don't do anything. they just soak up fire power, provide cover, protect an icon, or hold objectives.)
Icon (rolling for scatter is for suckas)
8 plague Bearers 145
Soulgrinder 160 (get back in the rhino, marines)
Daemon Prince 220 (almost as cool as a lord of change)
Mark of Tzeentch
Breath of Chaos
It plays pretty similar to a lot of daemons list. lots of MCs, badass elite units, bloodletters to take objectives, plagues to hold them. then the soul grinders spam bolter fire and battle cannon shots onto anything that has far to many enemies on it.
Overall, the list looks fine. I just have a few nitpicky suggestions:
1. Unholy might on the bloodthirster is overkill. It doesn't make any difference except against armor, and they're already good at that.
2. Give breath of chaos to the Lord of Change.
3. I only use 3 flamers in each unit. This keeps them cheap and expendable.
4. The daemon prince is overloaded. He doesn't need IH, since he has a 4+ invulnerable save, and he doesn't need daemonic gaze, since he has breath and bolt.
5. I'd use 2 larger units of bloodletters [16-20 or so], rather than 3 smaller units, but that's just me. That comes down to personal taste and style.
Otherwise the list looks good. Good luck!
Last edited by mynameisgrax; July 21st, 2009 at 15:13.
"Any job worth doing, is worth doing with a powerklaw."
The reason for unholy might is exactly the fact that it is overkill. my area/tournament scene has a pretty high number of HQ hunting missions, people using nobz, and other T4 multiwound models. The bloodthirster won't overkill everything on the charge, and it needs to still wreck havoc on the second turn.