2500 point CSM army - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

2500 point CSM army

HQ

Chaos Lord - Mark of Khorne, Demon Weapon, Meltabombs, Icon
    He sits in the LR
    Chaos Sorceror - Mark of Tzeentch, Wind of Chaos, Bolt of Change, Terminator Armor
    He is with the Terminators, deep striking

ELITES
    9 man Terminator Squad, 3 Chain fists, 5 Combi-meltas, 1 Heavy Flamer
    CC Dreadnought with Heavy Flamer and Extra Armor
    CC Dreadnought with Heavy Flamer and Extra Armor

TROOPS
    8 Thousand Sons and 1 Aspiring Sorceror, Wind of Chaos, Meltabombs, Icon
    Rhino with Dozer Blade, Extra Armor
    8 Thousand Sons and 1 Aspiring Sorceror, Wind of Chaos, Meltabombs, Icon
    Rhino with Dozer Blade, Extra Armor
    8 Berzerkers and 1 skull champion, powerfist
    the berzerkers are in the LR with the lord

HEAVY
    LR with dozer blades and demonically possessed
    Predator with twin linked lascannon sponsor and sponsors, dozer blade, demonically possessed
    Predator with twin linked lascannon sponsor and sponsors, dozer blade, demonically possessed

I want it to be well rounded, geared more towards MEQ armies but able to handle itself against most anyone.
    I'm worried i might be using too many upgrades on the rhinos and predators.
    any help would be awesome! thanks guys

(I know it comes out 2 points over)

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    951 (x8)

HQ: Lord is unreliable but extreme fun. Move his icon onto a berserker as it cannot be picked out and you can even use it to allocate 2 melta hits to etc to save a marine. Sorceror is ok but expensive. I would drop him for a winged prince such as MoT, warptime and doombolt.

Elites: Dreads are poor when footslogging particularly in dawn of war missions where you must walk on from the back. I would think about another termie unit or extra troops. Your termies are a huge unit so at least get an IoCG in there to stop them running. IoT could be useful too and keep them alive for ages. I would be termpted to get 8 combiplasma and 1 HF for them to completely vapourise your opponents toughest squad on the turn you teleport.

Troops: 1K sons are fine but doombolt is a cheaper alternative to wind if you need to save some points. Berserkers should do well.

Heavy: LR is ok. Preds should drop possession. It works ok on vindicators but on preds it just hampers your accuracy. If you take an AC/2LC pred with no upgrades you could drop the other pred for 3 obliterators giving you the golf caddy of weapon options and they could even teleport in close to use meltas or flamers.
    Quorn! - Protein for the Protein God.

+ Reply to Thread