1500 pts CC mix Nurgle and Khorne - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1500 pts CC mix Nurgle and Khorne

please dont go eep at the start! it all works out I swear....

HQ

Abaddon - 275

Elites

4 Tzeentch terminators - 155

Troops

10 x Khorne Berzerkers with Skull Champion with a power weapon and melta bombs in a rhino - 280

10 x Khorne Berzerkers with Skull Champion with a power weapon and melta bombs in a rhino - 280

Fast Attack

5 Bikers of Nurgle with Champion and Power fist - 255

5 Bikers of Nurgle with Champion and Power fist - 255

Total - 1500

So yeah, bikers brum brum up 24 first go and then help in the deep striking of the terminators, while the zerks charge up in the rhino, the bikers will take alot of fire Im telling you this, optimumly they will get into CC first turn and hold but everything is anti infantry and tank, abaddon can kill anything and armies tbh so hes worth the points, the termies will provide great cover for him

skimmers will die to bikers which is good also, and noone likes gettin into CC with zerks obv. So overall, what dya think?

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    951 (x8)

It would be nice to get pairs of meltas on the bikes and dropping a berserker from each unit would be my method. Actually the bikes could be substituted for 7 man PM squads in rhinos with meltas and PFs with a unit icon used to teleport the termies. Try to get combiplasma or combi meltas on the termies to give you something to do on the deepstrike turn. Adding a chainfist to one guy will also help out if an enemy dread gets in contact with you.
    Quorn! - Protein for the Protein God.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ooh now i do like the meltagun idea, if i do that then take 1 berzerker off each sqd, i can then take off melta bombs and upgrade to powerfists in the zerk sqds but also get a melta gun for each bike sqd. i do like my bikes tho, theyre quick and always very mobile so dunno if i wud trade em

the termies have no worry about big monsterous creatures becasue the fex and wraithlord are both lower I than abbadon so he will pawn them in time and things like enemy DP's or avatars strike at same time, so against vehicles, the squad is also sorted chances are they wnt really do much till after they deepstrike, but if ihave spare points, combi weapons all th way. what dya think?

+ Reply to Thread