1850 mixed chaos army - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

10 (x1)

1850 mixed chaos army

Sons of pestilence 1850 death guard
    Demon prince of slennesh , wings, lash 155

9 korn berserkers(skull champion,pf) Rhino( smoke, searchlight, 2 twin linked bolters ) 268

8 plague marines: Champion( pf,combi flame); 2x flamer( Rhino, search
    light, smoke, combi flamer) 289

8 plague marines: champion( PF,combi-flame); flamersx2( rhino, searchlight, smoke, combi flamer) 289

8 plague marines: Champion( pf,combi -flame); melta x2(Rhino, smoke, searchlight) 289

Dreadnought missile launcher 100
    Dreadnought missile launcher 100

Predator, auto, lass sponsins 130
    Predator ,auto, lass sponsins 130
    Predator , Auto, heavy bolters 100
    Pts 1850
    ive been trying new stuff out, and i have come apon the 4 flamer squad... the combi flamers seem to work well with the 2 flamers the PM use. Dropping 4 flamer templets plus shooting bolters has layed enough wounds to drop a terminator squad, and many space marines. i played a ork army and decimated two squads. what do you think and any sugestions on the army?

Last edited by teplicuss; August 23rd, 2009 at 16:04.

2. Remove Advertisements

Formerly Prince of Excess EmoJosh's Avatar
    Gilbert, AZ
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

368 (x8)

First of all I think Demon Pricnes are HQs. :]

Demon prince is fine.

Add a PF to the Skull Champion for MCs and Vehicles.

I wouldn't advice extra guns on Rhinos, a Rhino is very easy to kill. If they get your Marines where they need to go in one piece, that's already a huge success.

I'd swap one squads Flamers for Meltas. You're a bit light on heavy anti-armor.

Drop the Dreadnoughts. They have a nasty habit of failing at the worst time and AV12 is very easy to wreck, especially at walker speed.

The Autocannon/HB Predator seems to be the way to go. It's great against hordes and light armor. They both have to sit still to be at maximum usefulness, if you want Lascannons invest in some Obliterators. They're more flexible and probably one of CSM best units.
    Check my Blog for Battle Reports, useless ranting and more! Comments appreciated.
    Like to talk Warhammer or want some advice on Armies or Tactics? Drop me a PM!

+ Reply to Thread