2K Alpha Legion (Experimental) - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    283 (x6)

2K Alpha Legion (Experimental)

Alright, so, I know Legions aren't so hot right now, but I wanted to see what you guys thought of this experimental Alpha Legion list (just got done re-reading Legion for the umpteenth time).

Chaos Sorcerer - Jump Pack, Mark of Slaneesh, Lash of Submission

Sorta cheesy since it's Alpha Legion. But I imagine this guy represents their scheming and disruption of the enemy. Plus I'm sure they like getting future insights for an extra tactical advantage.

Chosen (x8 ) - Icon of Khorne, Plasmaguns (x3), Champion with Powerfist
    Chosen (x8 ) - Icon of Khorne, Plasmaguns (x3), Champion with Powerfist

These guys try to cause problems until the main Rhino force can arrive and starting blowing stuff up. I worry about them gettling lolz pwn3d by being outnumbered.

Chaos Space Marines (x10 ) - Champion with Powerfist, Meltaguns (x2), Icon of Chaos Glory, Rhino
    Chaos Space Marines (x10 ) - Champion with Powerfist, Meltaguns (x2), Icon of Chaos Glory, Rhino

Havocs (x6) - Heavy Bolters (x3)
    Havocs (x6) - Lascannons (x3)
    Obliterators (x2)

Lesser Daemons (x6)

Oblits will Deep Strike almost always. Havvocs will cover troops and try to help prevent enemy from taking home objective - which is where the Lesser Daemons will be parking.

Looking forward to comments. Just trying out some theoreticals here. No worries about which models can be taken out or put in. Cheers!

"If you can wait til I get home, then I swear we can make this last."

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    225 (x7)

You could try putting IoN or IoT on the Chosen to increase their survivability.
    And where's the terminators? I would switch the obliterator and the lesser daemons for some deep striking termies. With the Chosen they can really get into some good spots.
    Otherwise I like the army. No tanks is very nice. That's a great way to deny many opponents maximum effect on their heavy weapons.
    "The more choices you force the opponent to make, the better the chance for you to capitalize on his mistakes"

+ Reply to Thread