2500 Chaos Combined [Tournement]2 - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    2 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

8 (x1)

2500 Chaos Combined [Tournement]2

ok I thought I could paste, but I cant paste in here !!!. Please check out my post in normal Chaos Marines Army Lists. It is a doubles list with CSM and also with Daemons. Could use C&C

.http://www.librarium-online.com/foru...ournement.html (2500 Chaos Combined [Tournement])

2. Remove Advertisements

Freehold, NJ
    2 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

511 (x8)

Where are the icons? I always try to have one in each wave. They make Chaos Daemons armies a lot more versatile and consistent.

I don't see any point to heralds of Khorne. They don't really add much of anything to units of bloodletters, and they're only marginally more powerful than a bloodcrusher. 2 bloodcrushers, for 80 points, would be a much better deal.

The herald of Slaanesh is fine, although musk might be nice.

The bloodletters are fine.

I always try to field at least 12-20 daemonettes in each unit. 10 seems a little light to me, although it's up to you.

You don't need 10 plaguebearers in a unit. Use 5-7, possibly with icons, and use them to harass and/or claim objectives.

Either split the pink horrors into two units of 5 with bolt, or give the unit of 10 the changeling.

The daemon prince of Nurgle really needs noxious touch, breath of chaos, flight, and cloud of flies (flight and noxious touch being the most important). If you need points, you could always drop ironhide on him, as toughness 6 is usually enough to keep him alive.

If you don't want to give the second daemon prince the wings, then I suggest using him as either a DP of Tzeentch w/bolt, or a DP of Slaanesh w/Pavane, Daemonic gaze, and Ironhide.

Good luck!
    "Any job worth doing, is worth doing with a powerklaw."

+ Reply to Thread