1500pt friendly black legion - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    1 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

44 (x1)

1500pt friendly black legion

1 Daemon Prince w/ MoT, Wings, Warptime and Bolt of change( for a little anti armor) 200

1 Dreadnaught w/ TL lascannons 125

7 Plague Marines w/ 2 flamers and rhino with combi melta. Asp. Champ with power fist 256

8 Khorne Berserkers w/ Skull champion w/powerfist and rhino w/combi melta 253

7 noise marines w/6 sonic blasters and blastmaster 210

6 raptors asp. champ w/power fist and 2 meltas 180

1 defiler 150

I am thinking of taking out the raptors and adding a second defiler

Last edited by Prisoner37; January 24th, 2010 at 05:52. Reason: left out points

2. Remove Advertisements

0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

56 (x2)

Personally, I'd switch the lascannon on the dread for a missile launcher, last thing you want is him to go crazy and blow up a Rhino or your Defiler. I'd also remove the Blastmaster from the Noise Marines as they seem better on paper than in practice and add a champ with PW and Doomsiren and a Rhino to the squad. Instead of removing the Raptors with a second Defiler, try a squad of 2 Oblits for some long range anti-tank.

+ Reply to Thread