Welcome to Librarium Online!
Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!
Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!
Hello, I have just recently gotten into 40k and I am trying to make up the best 1000pt. list that I can. I feel that I should say, I have yet to play a single game of warhammer. The only experience I have comes from my codex, the rulebook, and this forum. Its an understatement to say that I'm a noob.
But, this is what i came up with and I was hoping for a little help tweaking it. I got into warhammer with my uncles and cousins so I do have the advantage of knowing who and what I am up against.
Ork Player - Likes the idea of the green tide, also want to have several trukks
Deamon Player - 30 bloodletters, a Soulgrinder, and The Masque
Necron Player - A lot of warriors and a Monolith or two
Imperial Guard Player - He purchased a boxed set and is going to stick with that.
I was hoping that knowing this would give me an edge over them. Knowing this is not enough, I dont know how to interpret it. I was hoping for help as to what units may be the most effective.
Now for my army........
Deamon Princess (155)
Mos, LoS, Wings
2x CSMx10 (510)
champ with combi-melta and powerfist
Noise Marinesx8 (200)
8 sonic blasters
Lesser Deamonsx10 (130)
I also had a few questions
1. Would the Blastmaster be worth taking for the extra 35pts.
2. Are the power fists necessary? I included them because it really seemed like the standard thing to do.
3. IoCG seems like it would be a necessity for summoing deamons. Is this correct?
Thank you for all any advice that you can offer.
sorry about the awkward smileys
2. Powerfists are really a personal choice. In my opinion they are too overpriced, which is why I stick to Power Weapons.
3. IoCG is not a necessity, but it can be taken for fluff reasons.
The Wolf time is upon us!
Rep for the Rep God! Positive for the Positive Throne!
Armies: Space Wolves, Imperial Guard, Emperors Children, Necrons, Eldar