Very Fluffy EC 1000 Points - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Very Fluffy EC 1000 Points

Pretty new to this but here we go!

Here's is what I would like to run in my 1000 point list. I know fielding so much sonic weaponry and exclusively noise marines isn't the best idea, but I'm willing to sacrifice some performance to uphold Slaanesh fluff. I know the noise marines would probably do better in larger squads but once again, I'd like to keep the army pretty flufflified.

HQ
    Daemon Prince
    -MoS, Wings, LoS

Troops
    6 Noise Marines
    5 Sonic Blasters
    1 Blast Master

6 Noise Marines
    5 Sonic Blasters
    -Champion
    -Doom Siren
    Icon
    Rhino

6 Noise Marines
    5 Sonic Blasters
    -Champion
    -Doom Siren
    -Power Weapon
    Icon
    Rhino

Heavy Support
    Predator
    TL Lascannon
    Heavy Bolters

6 Daemonettes

Total 998

I'd love to hear what people think about this list! Once again I'm not aiming to win every game. Not sure how useful the 6 Daemonettes will be in there, so I'm open to any suggestions in their place! I know the Predator is kinda mix matched, but I want this to be a general list. Is this predator setup actually useful?

Thanks all!

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Looks about as good as it can be while still maintaining fluff! I personally like to keep the Autocannon turret and just grab Las-sponsons on my Predators, that way it can deal with vehicles even if a sponson or two get blown off, and the Autocannon provides a little bit more anti-horde.

Are you running the Daemonettes as just normal Lesser Daemons? If not, they're not legal Sadly all the God-specific daemons got shifted to a new codex. I'd recommend dropping them for an Obliterator or something, maybe a Greater Daemon is you can russel up 10 more points somewhere. Other than that, everything looks pretty good! Pillage and burn to your heart's content!
    Check some sweet 1.5/2k Chaos!
    There's no 'I' in revolu-... in team!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I like the change to the other setup of the Predator. Also, maybe drop one marine out of the foot slogging squad and kind of use it as an objective sitter/fire support. I like the fluff, but perhaps lose the lesser daemons and the doom sirens and make another one of the 5 man fire support squads with a blaster master. It would also add a little more synergy to the Lash Prince... Speaking of which, maybe you could find a heavy support instead of the Pred that shoots some kind of pie plate.
    Love the Noise Marines... Just make sure to use the ones with the actual guitars!
    "Men attract not what they want but instead what they are."

+ Reply to Thread