<2000 Black Legion Army 2000 Pts - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Black Legion Army 2000 Pts

I have been using this army in tournements and I like it because it is fun and fairly good. I would like to know what other people think about it and what changes I should make to it? However, do note that I am trying to keep Abaddon because he is my crown jewel and is the most badass character in 40k. During the game I most often keep Abaddon in reserve with the 5 terminators and deep strike them in with help using the personal icons. This strategy is very affective and because of the mark of Tzeentch the squad doesn't die easy. Anyway let me know what you think would be a good add-on or removal from my army is. Thanks

Chaos Space Marines
    Black Legion
    Abaddon for 275 pts
    Vindicator for 125 pts
    10 Berzerkers with PF, and champion, personal icon, and a rhino with possession and havoc launcher for 325 pts
    10 berzerkers with PW, champion, personal icon, and a rhino with possession and combi-flmaer for 305 pts
    7 plague marines with champion, icon, and PW for 196 pts
    9 1k sons with sorcerer who has bolt of change and a personal icon for 274 pts
    DP with MoS, wings, Lash for 155 pts
    Dreadnought with multi-melta and heavy flamer for 105 pts
    5 terminators with two PF, MoT, Reaper autocannon, and a champion for 240 pts
    All for exactly 2,000

Last edited by ChaosWarrior14; March 13th, 2010 at 18:31. Reason: broke forum rules

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Check the forum posting rules!!!
    Lose the possession and extra weapons on the rhinos. 10 zerks per squad might be a little overkill, lower it to 8 or 7. Get the Sons and Plagues into rhinos. Champion upgrade on terminators is a waste of points.
    Add more heavy support with the saved points! Good luck!
    "Men attract not what they want but instead what they are."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ok so i could subtract 2 berzerkers from each squad and drop the possessions and weapons for an defiler. This sounds good, thanks alot for the help

+ Reply to Thread