<1000 Orkin Man, AKA Anti Nids - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Orkin Man, AKA Anti Nids

What do you guys think of this list? The nid army I'm looking at swatting has (To the best of my memory) A Swarmlord, 6-9 Warriors, 2 Zoanthropes, A Mawloc, and I think he said something about 30 Stealers. The list he made was 1500, and mine is 1750, but cutting 250 from my list shouldn't be too hard. Right now, My thinking is this: The Lord/Termis are there to get in the warriors faces. The PMs are for capping an objective, or fighting off whatever comes for them. The Rhino should give them the mobility to avoid any ugly assaults (Hopefully!). The Zerkers are for.... well, I think we all know what the zerkers are for. Hugs for the Hug god and all that.The Defiler is there to drop pie plates on the Stealers, and then start punching things when it gets in range. The Havoks are there to take down the Swarmlord (Thank GOD they didn't give that thing a proper invo save!). And of course, the Oblits are there to provide support to whatever squad needs some help.

My deployment will either be pretty contained in the middle, Keeping everything in vehicles to better take the Mawlocs hit, or failing that, all to one side, in an attempt to keep the stealers from Outflanking right into me.

I know that he was considering dropping 3 of his warriors to get them Mycetic spores... that might get ugly, but he, no plan survives first contact anyway right? If he drops spores on me, I'll probably just play it by ear :/

Attached Files

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Toy Soldier Aficionado Wolf Guard's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputation
    89 (x2)

May I suggest next time typing the list out. That link seems to only show your HQ
    The Wolf time is upon us!
    Rep for the Rep God! Positive for the Positive Throne!
    Armies: Space Wolves, Imperial Guard, Emperors Children, Necrons, Eldar

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I suppose we might be using different programs to open it, but did you try the tabs at the bottom? There should be 6 Pages on it with the rest of the army.

+ Reply to Thread