<1000 1850 Tournament list REVISED - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1850 Tournament list REVISED

Revised version of my tournament list.

HQ:
    TzHerald (Chariot, bolt of tzeentch, we are legion, master of sorcery)
    TzHerald (Chariot, bolt of tzeentch, we are legion, master of sorcery)
    Keeper of Secrets (Might)

Elites:
    5 Bloodcrushers (Icon, Fury of Khorn, Instrument)
    6 Feinds
    3 Flamers

Troops:
    5 Plaguebearers
    5 Plaguebearers
    5 Plaguebearers
    5 Plagueberares (icon)

Heavy:
    Deamon Prince (Mark of Slaanesh, Pavane, Aura of Acquiescence, Wings, Iron Hide, Might, Instrument, Gaze)
    Deamon Prince (Mark of Tzeentch, Bolt, Gaze)
    Deamon Prince (Mark of Tzeentch, Bolt, Gaze)

in case anyone is wondering why the blood crushers have all the upgrades its so that with allocating, the squad needs to take 5 wounds before one crusher dies. the tzeentch heralds/DPs will shoot down light tanks, tyranid monsterous creatures, heavy armoured units. the keeper will hit up any AV14 as a priority if there is any on the table, and if theres alot of 14 the slaanesh prince will help with that too, otherwise the s.prince will pavane units toward the fiends and blood crushers and tear stuff up where needed. the fiends will rush shooty units that need to get tied into close combat, the blood crushers will concentrate on on out fighting enemy close combat units. flamers will be flame stuff. the plague bearers will just hide and cap objectives. the one icon in the plague bearers will always be in the side that the blood crushers arent so that theres 1 icon in each wave.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Drop legion and sorcery on the tzheralds and give them breath. Give that keeper soporific musk, that is like the most important this and an always must to have on your keeper; it one of the main reasons why you take him. Slaanesh daemon prince drop instrument, gaze, wings, and might and give him soporific musk, that should keep him nice an mobile, wings are really expensive and having pavane gives you something somewhat akin to fleet so you can afford to lose the wings, acquiescence is iffy because with pavane you could just pull the unit out of cover and assualt it and defensive greandes isn't all to great, imo the points could be spent elsewhere. I would drop the icon on the plaguebearer sqd and would bolster these guys up to 6 or 7 strong( 7 for the lucky number ; ) ) I would bolster that flamer sqd to 5 strong so that they won't be too easy of a kill point for you opponent to get, and I would consider spending the rest of those idle points on some flesh hounds, more speed can never hurt, expecially since the main thing now is mech and you want to be able to keep up with the mechs as well as be able to pounce when he gets out of his transports.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    431 (x8)

Keeper and the Slaanesh Prince are awfully expensive and not too durable for the points.

Fiends > everything, seriously.
    Check out ==My== blog: www.bnhblog.blogspot.com

+ Reply to Thread