<2000 1500 point list - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 1500 point list

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1500 point list

Would like some feedback on this list and maybe some pointers on where the sorc should go and what should be replaced.
    I currently deepstrike the sorc together with the terminators.

List:

Sorcerer with Lash, mark of slanesh
    Deamon prince with Lash, wings, mark of slanesh

Troops

8 Chaos marines, Rhino, flamer
    10 Chaos marines Missile Launcher, flamer
    10 Chaos marines Rhino, flamer, flamer

Heavy support

Predator with lascannon sponsons
    Vindicator with Possession
    Predator with lascannon sponsons

Elites

6 Terminators with 3 power fists, 5 combi weapons, reaper autocannon, tzeentch

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think the biggest problem with the list is the real lack of assault punch. You have a squad in a Rhino with 2 flamers and then no ability to hold up in assault.

Your objective sitting squad (the one not in the rhino) should have the Icon of Chaos Glory, a Lascannon instead of the ML and a plasma gun instead of the flamer. This works out to about 200pts and they do their job very well.

I would be inclined to replace 1 of your Rhino squads with a squad of Berzerkers (8 + champ with power weapon) and then run the Sorcerer with them, using Lash from the Rhino.

Your third squad with flamers should also really have the IoCG and possibly a champ to make use of the fact you have assault weapons. So either a power weapon or fist depending on your points.
    Fear the awesome wrath of The ANZAC Clan!!!

Aussie Bogan: Beer Drinking, Steak Eating, Thong Wearing Maniac!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What Aussie said. PLUS that Reaper Autocannon sucks. I never get to fire it more than once. For 25 pts it does normally hit twice, but the SM target usually saves both. Even if one dies, I just spent 25 pts to take out a 15 point model. The heavy flamers for me seem more reliable. I hit more models so there is a better chance I kill one, and it is still more than Str 4 so it's just about as likely to wound most models. 5 points taking out even a single 15 point model just plain sounds better.

+ Reply to Thread