<2000 1850pts Nurgle Plague - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1850pts Nurgle Plague

Hi there,

what are you saing about this roster

HQ
    1.Daemon prince, MoN, winged, doombolt
    2.same as 1.

Elite
    1. Dread with extra DCCW, heavy flamer and extra armour
    2. same as 1.

Troops
    1. 6+1 Plague marines with flamer, melta, power fist, rhino with possesion
    2. same as 1.

Fast
    1. 3+1 Bikers, MoN, 2x plasmagun, 1x plasma pistol, powerfist

Heavy
    1. 3x Obliterator
    2. Defiler with extra DCCW and heavy flamer
    3. same as 2.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputation
    56 (x2)

I say a few things:

1- Drop Doom Bolt on the Princes and give them Warptime, I can't stress how amazing these guys are with Warptime.
    2- Drop Extra Armor on the Dreads, it's unneeded.
    3- Drop the flamers on the Marines and make it 2 Meltaguns and also drop possession on the Rhinos as it's again unneeded.
    4- Bikers are just not good, I'd drop these guys and try to add another squad of Plague Marines and if you don't have enough points, drop a Dread.
    5- I'd replace the Flamer with a CCW, and I'm also a big fan of the Reaper Autocannon since they draw heavy fire and will most likely be immobilized and have a weapon destroyed by the end of the game, at least you still have something to shoot with.
    World Eaters: W-47 D-10 L-9
    Necrons: W-19 D-3 L-2
    Protectorate of Menoth: W-36 D-0 L-7

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost of Rage View Post
    I say a few things:

1- Drop Doom Bolt on the Princes and give them Warptime, I can't stress how amazing these guys are with Warptime.
    2- Drop Extra Armor on the Dreads, it's unneeded.
    3- Drop the flamers on the Marines and make it 2 Meltaguns and also drop possession on the Rhinos as it's again unneeded.
    4- Bikers are just not good, I'd drop these guys and try to add another squad of Plague Marines and if you don't have enough points, drop a Dread.
    5- I'd replace the Flamer with a CCW, and I'm also a big fan of the Reaper Autocannon since they draw heavy fire and will most likely be immobilized and have a weapon destroyed by the end of the game, at least you still have something to shoot with.
    I modified my list with for recemmendation 1-4, Defilers are without changes. Now roster is 1853pts (with 3rd squad of PM)
    Last edited by MIK27; April 30th, 2010 at 17:45. Reason: update cost

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputation
    56 (x2)

In a casual setting the extra 3 pts won't be cared about, but when you go for a more competetive scene just drop the heavy flamer on the Dread and you'll be golden for points.
    World Eaters: W-47 D-10 L-9
    Necrons: W-19 D-3 L-2
    Protectorate of Menoth: W-36 D-0 L-7

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    37 (x1)

Yeah, with those changes, you'll likely have some success. There's a lot of redundancy here, which is a very good thing.

With your flamer/CCW Defilers, just keep in mind that you really gotta push those guys at your opponent. It's took me forever to re-learn using these after our previous edition where I had them as indirect fire with the battle cannon. I still love what that gun can do (when it hits ...), but Defilers want to rip it up in close combat these days. The heavy flamer is a real nice lead-in, too.

Remember to run your Dreads first turn. You've got a real in your face army, so get everything up the field quick.

+ Reply to Thread