Ok basically my last list sucked balls so i decided to reserve Abaddon for the 2,00pt league as its just too much to be spending over one QUARTER of your army on 1 man, so here is my newest, better re-thought list with significantly more men and more objective and anti-tan capability;
1,500pt Chaos Black Legion Undivided Army

HQ: Lord, Mark of Khorne, Plasma Pistol, Pair of Lightning Claws, Daemonic Steed.

Troops:
Chaos Marine Squad; 9 Marines, 1 Champion (Twin-Linked Bolter, Melta Bombs), Icon of Chaos Glory, 2 Melta Guns
- - Rhino, Twin-Linked Bolter

Chaos Marine Squad; 9 Marines, 1 Champion (Twin-Linked Bolter, Melta Bombs), Icon of Chaos Glory, 2 Melta Guns
- - Rhino, Twin-Linked Bolter

Khorne Berzerker Squad; 9 Berzerkers, 1 Skull Champion (Plasma Pistol, Power Weapon), 2 Plasma Pistols

Elites:
Chaos Chosen; 4 Chosen, 1 Chosen Champion (Meltagun), Icon of Slaanesh, 4 Pairs of Lightning Claws, 2 Melta Bombs

Heavy Support:
Obliterator Cult; 2 Obliterators

as an additional note i would appreciate your views on designing my lord, i dont actually want to give him a Juggernaut or other Daemonic steed but thought it would be just as acceptable to represent the rules in a more Khorne-y (lol) way eg;
the rules are +1 attack and strength
fleet and 12" charge
cannot ride in transports

so what i thought it would be acceptable to;
represent the strength and attack bonus with bigger, more masculine arms,
represent the fleet and 12" charge by using more muscular legs and wings, most likely the hoofed feet from the possessed box,
and id generally beef him out a bit to show he can't fit in a transport (althought i wouldnt put him in one normally anyway)

and as for the lightning claws im thinking of 2 massive Chain weapons, axes or swords, so he would hopefully look remarkably like a Blood Thirster of Khorne, large, hulking, winged and hoofed. would you allow that in a game? because technically it would change any of the rules and i a paying full points, im just displaying it differently

thans guys, feedback would be most appreciated.