<2000 1500pt CSM List - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 1500pt CSM List

3 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

92 (x2)

1500pt CSM List

Daemon Prince - Wings, MoS, Lash
    Daemon Prince - Wings, MoN, Warptime

5 Terminators - Icon of Chaos Glory, Hv Flamer + Chainfist, 4 x Combi-Weapons
    Dedicated Land Raider transport with Daemonic Possession

10 CSM - champ with power fist + T-L Bolter (spare points), 2 x Meltaguns. Dedicated Rhino Transport
    5 Noise Marines - 4 sonic blasters + blastmaster
    5 Noise Marines - 4 sonic blasters + blastmaster

Heavy Support:
    2 Oblits

Whaddaya think? the noise marines will keep home objectives and provide fire support, hopefully never leaving cover

Last edited by VampireCabbage; May 27th, 2010 at 14:03. Reason: formatting fail

2. Remove Advertisements

Formerly Prince of Excess EmoJosh's Avatar
    Gilbert, AZ
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

368 (x8)

I like this but it's a little wonky right now.

The HQs are good, pretty standard.

Your Terminator unit is a little to expensive for this army. Usually with a 1-2 Land Raider list you want 2 Rhinos per land Raider to screen them from Meltas. I'd save this for a 1750 or 1850 list, right now you have more important needs.

Good CSM unit, I'd consider Combi's on the Rhino. That's an under-used upgrade imo, makes Rhinos actually matter once the squad jumps out.

The Noise Marines are good but I wish they had Rhinos. Right now they absolutely must have cover and that can restrict where they're deployed and what they can see. Give them a cheap Rhino to use as a bunker, if it blows up nor problem, your Marines were safe for a bit and your opponent wasted guns firing at a Rhino you don't need offensively.

Grab a few personal icons if you're using Oblits, better safe than sorry if they have to DS.

I'd grab another CSM unit over the Land Raider squad and dump the extra points into something, maybe demons, maybe more Heavy Support, like a Defiler to command shots off the Rhinos.
    Check my Blog for Battle Reports, useless ranting and more! Comments appreciated.
    Like to talk Warhammer or want some advice on Armies or Tactics? Drop me a PM!

+ Reply to Thread