<1000 500 points Raining Blood - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Senior Member slann-o-engine-eo's Avatar
    3 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

34 (x2)

500 points Raining Blood

This saturday at my gaming store is a tournament of a different kind, but its a good kind and a very good idea.

There will be at least 24 players at the tournament for everyone has already signed up on the roster and they are al dedicated players so no worried about people not showing up.

Each player brings 500 points of meaness, the scenarios will be completely objective based.
    then each player will be teamed with 3 other players. This combined force will face off against another team for objective domination.

My list will be:

5 bloodletters

5 bloodletters

5 bloodletters

My strategy will be to use the bloodthirster as a hammer against anything and everything evil they could throw at us and use the bloodletters as distractions, for if they are not taken care of then they have the potential at this level to take out whole units.

2. Remove Advertisements

Freehold, NJ
    2 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

511 (x8)

It's a little difficult to say, as a lot will depend on who your team mates are, but personally I'd drop one of the units of 5 bloodletters, and instead use the points to either field 2 bloodcrushers, or a bare bones daemon prince.

Good luck!
    "Any job worth doing, is worth doing with a powerklaw."

+ Reply to Thread