<3000 Iron warriors 750pts - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Iron warriors 750pts

Hey i made up this list and wondering how it may fair in a tourney and i need to know if the list is any good....
    • Scorceror -warptime 125
    • chaos space marine (6) meltagun rhino 135
    • chaos space marine (6) meltagun rhino 135
    • chaos space marine (9) champion power fist plasma gun rhino
    • chosen squad (5) 3 melta guns 2 flamers
    750 any comments and crits or even anything good about it ......
    so what do you think .......

Last edited by captin steve; June 13th, 2010 at 23:11.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Formerly Prince of Excess EmoJosh's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    368 (x8)

I like your theme, a lot of Marines are dangerous in low points. Personally, I'd say no to the Chosen. You army is pretty fast but they're slow and Outflanking doesn't help slow units, especially with short range guns.

Your Rhinos could use the Chosen points to buy Combi-Meltas. This makes up for your lack of a second special weapon, besides making a Rhino an actual threat. I think you can go all Melta, or switch the Plasma to a Flamer. Your DP is going to eat other Marines and you have respectable up close shooting against MEQs.

PF Champs all around is solid as well, get some CC punch and more vehicle hate. Not sure if you can afford it though as I don't know the costs off the top of my head. I hope this helps you.
    Check my Blog for Battle Reports, useless ranting and more! Comments appreciated.
    Like to talk Warhammer or want some advice on Armies or Tactics? Drop me a PM!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yea it dose thanx dude i had the plasma gun in there 4 the termi killer as the 2 shot thing but meltas do just as good...thanx thou...

+ Reply to Thread