<1000 1500Ps of nurgle and iron warrior allies (some zerkers too!) - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1500Ps of nurgle and iron warrior allies (some zerkers too!)

Typhus
    225P

Plague Marines
    Seven
    Plague Champion
    Power fist
    201p

Rhino
    havoc launcher
    50p

Chaos Space mArines
    Ten
    Aspiring champion
    Power fist
    plasma gun
    melta gun
    151P

bezerkers
    eight
    skull champion
    power fist
    208p

rhino
    havoc launcher
    50p

Land raider
    havoc launcher
    235p

Obliteraters
    two
    150p

greater daemon of nurgle
    100p

Lesser daemon plague bearers
    ten
    130p

1500p

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    421 (x8)

Okay so first thing first who do you plan to put Typhus with? Yes he is a tough character but on his own he is a sitting duck, only having a 5++ and no eternal warrior hes bound to get taken out by that power fist hiding in a tactical squad. I suggest swapping him for a daemon prince as it will save you some points and you won't have to worry about power weapons. Also i'd drop all havoc launchers, they just eat up points. Right, what do you want your chaos marines to do? Either give them two melta guns or two plasma guns or they won't be as effective as they can be. I'd give them to melta guns and then use the points you've saved on the havoc launchers to give the plague marines two plasma guns as they have more survivability to the gets hot! rule then normal chaos marines. I don't know what to say about the lesser daemons, i think you'd be better swapping them out for a vindicator or a defiler because you have no decent blast weapons to take out hordes. Hope this has helped. (y)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

he goes with a unit of plague marines in the land raider

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    196 (x5)

One issue I see is that from what I can tell you don't have any Icons to summon the Lesser Daemons to unless Typhus has a personal icon. You might even want to break the lesser daemons into 2 5 man units, they work well as a speed bump and last minute objective grabs.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    34 (x2)

1. Love Typhus, but I don't see him and a LR being useful til 2k. I'd drop both and take a DP with the MoN.

2. I'd drop all the demons too, as I just don't see them adding anything to a CSM list.

3. Give your plague marines 2 plasma guns, and shove them into a rhino. They make a great squad for taking/holding objectives.

4. CSM squad ~ Give your champ a PW to take advantage of his I4, meltabombs and/or a plasma pistol wouldn't be bad either. Give the squad 2 meltaguns and shove them into a rhino.

5. Zerkers ~ Hmmm. I wouldn't have them in this list, but if you want them ... Give the champ a PW to take advantage of his I4, meltabombs and maybe a plasma pistol. The squad should have their two plasma pistols, if you can afford it, and shove them into a rhino.

Dropping Typhus, the LR, and all the demons, I'd suggest a predator and a vindi.

Just my opinions.

+ Reply to Thread