This is the list I am currently working on. The basic marines are the backbone, for taking objectives and acting as a firebase. With the bezerkers and lord being used as counter attack and spearhead depending on the mission. The demon prince can complement any group depending on the situation, preferably the bezerkers with the help of combat prowess and lash of submission, he should help tip the scales. The predator and vindicator will work together to deal with vehicals and pulp heavy infontry. The demon prince can help them to if necisary, he can back up any of these groups, which is why I love him.

P.S Can someone please exsplane the prefix to me, Thank you.

Leave your comments bellow, thanks.

HQ

- Khorne Lord- Demon weapon, melta bomb= 145

- Demon Prince- Wings, Mark of Slaanesh, Lash of submission=155

Troops

Khorn Berzerkers- 9 man squad, champion with power weapon and melta bomb, 2x plasma pistoles. Rhino-Demonic possession, bolters=314

Marines- 10 man squad, champion with powerfist, melta and plasma guns, icon of chaos glory, Rhino-Demonic possession, bolter=285

Marines- 10 man squad, champion with powerfist, melta and plasma guns, icon of chaos glory, Rhino-Demonic possession, bolter=280

Heavy Support

Predator-Twinliked lascannons and side sponse bolters, havoc launcher and demonic possession=170

Vindicator-Demonic possession, bolter=150

TOTTAL POINTS=1499

List by Red Corsair