<2000 Hammer and Anvil - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hammer and Anvil

Demon Prince
    MoT, Wings, Warptime, BoC

Terminators 5
    MoT, Fist, Heavy Flamer, (3) Combi-Melta

Plague Marines 8
    Icon (2) Melta, Rhino, PMC-Melta
    Plague Marines 8
    Icon (2) Melta, Rhino, PMC-Melta
    Plague Marines 8
    Icon (2) Flamer, Rhino, PMC-Melta
    Plague Marines 8
    Icon, (2) Plasma

Lesser Demons 8
    Lesser Demons 8
    Lesser Demons 8

Preadtor Annihilator
    Vindicator
    PMC-Melta

So I have run a Slaanesh army for a while now and I love running 2 Lash Demon Princes and dropping plates on exposed units with Defilers and Vindicators and charging into CC with some rhino mounted Noise Marines, but I have tired of using this tactic and army composition.

This list is an attempt at taking my army a new direction. Tactics are pretty simple, Rhino rush a lot of plasma totting/icon bearing Plague Marines up with the Demon Prince covering a flank, drop some templates with the Vindicator, pop armor with the Predator and deep striking Raptors. Combine charges with the remnants of the Plague Marines that hopped out of their rhinos and the Demons in the following rounds.

Last edited by LiefBlackclaw; June 2nd, 2011 at 17:37.
    "Surround yourself with the greatest warriors at your command, or cower in the deepest and darkest hole you can find. It matters not. I shall take your head for the Great Khan and for the Emperor!" Kor'sarro Khan White Scars 3rd Compnay

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputation
    56 (x1)

Plasma is not that good to open tanks, I would change 3 units from plasmaguns to meltaguns. With the spare points give combi-flamers to your units so you have a little bit more anti-infantry. The unit with plasma will usually stand back so you do not need to be 7 strong and have a champ.

I'm not found of the vindicator, 1 by itself is not really scary. I would change him to a second predator both equipped with autocannon and sponson lascannons.
    "Iron Within, Iron Without"

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    951 (x8)

3 squads with meltas in rhinos and with PF champions. combimeltas on the rhinos too. 4th squad can just take 2 plasma and no transport or champion.

This should let you boost the raptors a little but I think anothert troop choice in a transport would do better.
    Quorn! - Protein for the Protein God.

+ Reply to Thread