<2000 Looking for help for Filling out/Fixing a chaos army with a 2000p limit - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Looking for help for Filling out/Fixing a chaos army with a 2000p limit

hi im new, i have been working on a 2000p chaos army, and well over the past weeks i have been trying to just make it good because i suck at building armies it has reached a point were some things are set and others are not. i basicly need help filling it out to 2000p force for casual play nothing for a torny, at least not yet.

ONE THING I SHOULD NOTE DO NOT SUGGEST TERMINATORS OR OBLITERATORS I CANNOT GET THEM FOR AWHILE AND IT JUST MAKE ME DEPRESSED THAT I CANNOT FEILD THEM

Can you guys help me finish it to 2000p, hopefully im not overstepping anything here
    Well here is what im certain about

HQ
    Daemon prince 1-- 155p
    wings and slanneshi iconograpghy and power
    or
    wings and warptime
    (either or the cost is the same)

Daemon prince 2-- 165p
    wings and nurgle iconography and power

troops
    Khorne Bezerker squad 1-- 213p
    8guys
    upgraded champ with pf and mb

Khorne bezerker squad 2-- 213p
    same loadout as KB1

plauge marine squad 1--- 221
    7guys
    upgraded champ with pf
    2x melta

Plague marine squad 2-- 221
    same loadout as PM 1

dedicated transports
    4xrhinos with Extra armor and Havoc launchers-- 260p

thats what im certain about, can you guys help me finish it out to 2000p, and just DONT SUGGEST TERMIS OR OBLITS

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputation
    56 (x1)

To finish off, add 2 predators with autocannon and sponson lascannons. 2 chosen squads with 2 meltaguns and 2 flamers in rhinos. If your missing points, drop the havoc launchers, they are not to great on rhinos that move up the field. A combi-whatever would be better and cheaper.

I would run a slanesh prince with lash and a nurgle prince with warptime.
    "Iron Within, Iron Without"

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

66 (x1)

too bad that you can't have oblits there cyvash, they are totally our most effective HS choice. Recently I have had some succes with bringing a dakka pred for popping transports and kill lightly armoured infantry and MCs. Predators can have lascannons as well(most cost-effective is to have las-sponsons), which a CSM-army badly need! Long range tank and transport popping is key! Havocs with MLs can also be a choice for tank-popping, but don't pit them against av14...
    win some, lose some

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    43 (x1)

Yeah. I agree with Arjuna.

But I'm gonna go out a limb and say Havocs may do the trick. I have yet to field mine myself, but they're one of those units that will raise eyebrows.

Also, recently I've been trying out some creative things, that others may call stupid. For example, we all know that Raptors are a joke. But why does such a cool model (IMHO) have to be a joke?

I've taken a squad of five raptors and given them all meltas, and had stupid success with it. They are a crazy amount of points, but I like to be a little different. Not to mention they earn those points back when they pop that LR on turn two.

Anyway, if you like that sort of thing, you may want to think about being a little creative.
    As I read up, I'm interested to see that no one mentioned Defilers? You certainly won't be disappointed with a couple of those, either.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

66 (x1)

You can only give raptors two meltas. I was running a squad of five with two meltas a while ago, did fairly well but tend to get shot up or assaulted...and there was that time I rolled three ones on a dangerous terrain test...both meltas died...

Yes, you can add raptors with meltas or chosen with meltas, but long range is where it's at. Your opponent will most likely have access to long range anti-tank weps(damn those razorbacks!), and unless you can retaliate, you'll be out of vehicles quickly...
    win some, lose some

+ Reply to Thread