<2000 1500 footlist - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 1500 footlist

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    196 (x5)

1500 footlist

Now that I am done with 'Ard Boyz it's time for a more relaxed RTT this weekend. I am thinking about changing things up and going with a foot list. I have a couple ideas, some are more of a "fun" list. Let me know what one you think I should go with.

List 1.
    HQ:
    Khorne Lord on Juggernaut w/Daemon Weapon -170

Lash Sorc -125

Elite:
    8x Chaos Terminators w/IoT & 3x Power Fists -305

Troops:
    16x Khorne Berzerkers w/Fist -376

7x Plague Marines w/2 Melta, Power Weapon -211

Heavy:
    5x Havocs w/4 Autocannons -155

5x Havocs w/4 Missile Launchers -155

The idea here is that the Lord would hang with the Terminators to try and avoid being shot by any Str8+ weapons. The Sorc would hang with the Plague Marines and as they move forward lash units to the terminators. The Zerkers would be between the Termis and the PMs to get cover and give a counter charge to eaither unit.

List 2
    HQ:
    Lash Prince w/wings & Icon -160

Elite:
    10x Chaos Terminators w/IoT & 1x Power Fists -345

Dread w/Missile Launcher -100

Dread w/Missile Launcher -100

Troops:
    8x Khorne Berzerkers w/Fist & Icon -213

8x Khorne Berzerkers w/Fist & Icon -213

5x Lesser Daemons -65

Heavy:
    Defiler w/RAC & DCCW -150

Defiler w/RAC & DCCW -150

The idea here would be to move everything more like a single unit if the prince can lash something then the Defilers "Pie Plate" it, if not then they use their RAC to shoot at a transport or run. Same goes for the Dreads. The Zerkers and Terminators run to move up the field into better position and the Daemons will drop in to steal an objective or help in a combat.

Another idea was a mix of the 2. Dropping the Dreads to add the Autocannon Havocs back in and dropping the Daemons for some Sonic Blaster Noise Marines. It would give me quite a bit more ranged fire power without hurting my close combat ability. But it would leave my 2 Defilers as the only vehicles on my side and would be more likely to be taken out turn 1. I also have several other ideas 1 includes using 30 lesser daemons and another using 10 Noise Marines with Sonic Blasters and a Greater Daemon.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputation
    56 (x1)

I'm not a fan of foot armies but here are at least a couple hints to make your list better. If you run terminators at least one should have a chainfist, if you want to walk your termis might as well give them a reaper autocannon to open tanks on the way.

When you're locked in combat with a dread you will be glad you have a chainfist, an when your opponent has more land raider then you have meltaguns you will also be glad to have a chainfist.
    "Iron Within, Iron Without"

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

196 (x5)

Thanks for the response. I did not end up takeing a foot list like I would have liked because I did not see a list that I really liked with what I had to work with that was painted. Instead I still took Chaos but a different build then I am used to.

HQ:
    Prince w/Wings and Lash

Elite:
    5x Terminators w/Heavy Flamer, 2 Combi-Plasma (saved my butt), Power Fist, IoT

Troops:
    6x Plague Marines w/2 Melta, Fist, Icon, Rhino
    6x Noise Marines w/6 Sonic Blasters, Icon, Rhino
    10x CSM w/2 Melta, Fist, Rhino

Heavy:
    5x Havocs w/4 Autocannons
    5x Havocs w/4 Missiles
    Defiler w/2xDCCW

I did well in terms of each game, but the results were harsh in the end due to small issues at the end of 1 game. 2 of my 3 opponents ended the game with 1 unit left on the table while I had over 70% remaining, and 1 counted as a Tie. The 3rd game was kill points VS Deathwing and I lost by 3 KPs due to 3 lonely models he had left hiding behind cover.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

951 (x8)

HQ: Good.

Elites: Take 5 combiplasmas so you can do something worth while when you teleport.

Troops: PMs are fine. Noise marines can ditch their transport as they fire assault 2 weapons at all ranges and so can footslog laying down shooting. Then when they find some cover near an objective they can sit tight and fire heavy 3 shooting. CSMs shoyuld take IoCG so you can ditch a unit icon elsewhere (probably the noise marines).

Heavy: I would swap havocs for oblits or AC/2LC preds.
    Quorn! - Protein for the Protein God.

+ Reply to Thread