<3000 Fits under stupid catagory - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Fits under stupid catagory

So kinda how the title suggests, this is a chaos army that I came up with because I was bored and wanted to see if this was viable.

Chaos lord: Mark of Slaanesh, daemon weapon(blissgiver), personal icon, bike. 170
    +
    bikers: champion, 3 bikers, icon of chaos glory. 157

CSM: champion, 9 marines, 2 meltaguns, Icon of chaos glory, rhino. 245
    CSM: champion, 9 marines, 2 meltaguns, Icon of chaos glory, rhino. 245

Greater daemon. 100

Lesser deamons:8. 104
    Lesser daemons:7. 91

All for 1996 points.

The perpose is to turboboost the bikes and lord across the board, hope they survive to turn two, then deepstrike the hell out the daemons right in their face, because remember daemons can assault after they deepstrike in our codex.

So I tired a game with this list, agaisnt mechanized gaurdsmen firing lines. He conceded after turn three because he was not moving with tanks or anything and I was dropping daemons everywhere and assaulting. So turn 1 I turbo boosted the bikes across, it was pitch battle seize ground 4 objectives, punted my tanks across the board and popped smoke. That all survived to turn two execpt for a biker. So turn 2 comes around and i deep strike 46 daemons onto him and assaulted killing anything i came across while my meltas worked on the tanks. He kills some daemons, the rhinos and about 4 marines. Turn three i get my greater daemon out of a champion next to a leman russ that stayed still in its last turn, then i fet the rest of my daemons on and conceded. I have to say that I thought a gaurdsmen mech firing line would have obliterated the hell out of my army, and I was wrong. That is the entire reason why I said that this army was stupid.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to
    speak out and remove all doubt.
    Abraham Lincoln, 1809-1865

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputation
    88 (x2)

I have a list that's so similar it's almost identical, except for one or two cosmetic changes. I prefer a Summoned Greater and a Lord, both attached and therefore protected by the CSM squads, and you've saved some points for extra Daemons (five in a pack is great as you won't care about losing a few from mishaps). The champion of the second squad is usually the target for the Greater. You may be better off with longer-ranged weapons in the squads (e.g. missile launchers, not plasmas), and adding combi-weapons or Havoc launchers to the Rhinos isn't always a bad idea for extra firepower.

This is a very silly list that everyone will write off straight away (not competitive, beardy, too fluffy, etc. etc.) but quite frankly tell them to ram it because I use this list for my Word Bearers. It's detestable but fun as everyone will either smash it and rubbish you for it or repeatedly get thumped by it and rubbish it for doing so. Meanwhile you're having a great time.
    Give a man a gun and he can rob a bank. Give a man a bank and he can rob the world.

+ Reply to Thread