<3000 2000 Berzerker Spam - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

2000 Berzerker Spam

HQ
    Daemon Prince w/Wings/MoS/LoS 155

Troops
    9 Khorne Berzerkers w/Champ/Fist/Icon/Rhino/DB 274
    9 Khorne Berzerkers w/Champ/Fist/Rhino 264

Elites
    5 Terminators w/4 Pairs of Lightning Claws/1 Chainfist/1 Heavy Flamer/Icon of Slaanesh 225
    5 Terminators w/4 Pairs of Lightning Claws/1 Chainfist/1 Heavy Flamer/Icon of Slaanesh 225

Heavy Support
    5 Havocs w/4 MLs 155
    5 Havocs w/4 MLs 155

Total: 2001 Points.

So the idea is trying to build an army with lots of Berzerkers and, thus, huge killing capabilities.

To balance the list a bit, I added:
    -the Lash Prince, which I find to be a perfect synergy with a Zerker army, and
    -the Havocs, which are here mostly to deal with light tanks/transports and not have to charge them with my Zerkers, since it's a waste of points charging a 35-point Rhino with a 200+ point zerker squad.

The Termies are in there to give me even more killing power.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    196 (x5)

I might suggest dropping 1 Berzerker from each squad (8 Berzerkers will give you the favor of Khorne), dropping 1 set of LCs from each group of Terminators so that 1 has the H.Flamer and 1 has the Chain Fist. Then with the extra points you can throw in a unit of 3 Terminators with 2 Combi-Meltas (so you can try and Melt that Land Raider before your Berzerkers charge in) and you solve your problem of being over points.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Or I could throw these 4 zerkers, downgrade the Chainfists to Powerfists and take 2x2 Obliterators instead of the Havocs.
    What do you guys say?

What's more, I wanted to here your thoughts about the shooting or CC build for the Termies. My experience shows me that the Karmoon special unit (4 Combi-Plasmas, Chainfist, Heavy Flamer, maybe a Mark) is a more competitive option than the CC-oriented unit (4 LC Pairs, Chainfist, Icon of Slaanesh).
    What would fit better to this particular list, given that I have 4 Zerker squads to synergize with?
    Last edited by TheNightbringer; May 3rd, 2012 at 23:31.

+ Reply to Thread