<2000 2000 pts suggestions - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

7 (x1)

2000 pts suggestions

Heya, i am wanting to start a new army for 40k

i want it to be 2000pts but the main thing is i dont want to spend too much money on it....

so here is a challenge. can you write a good competitive or fluffy 2000pts list for no more than £250

thanks Tom

2. Remove Advertisements

Senior Member slann-o-engine-eo's Avatar
    3 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

34 (x2)

Ebay Would be the only way...but that would take months of watching for the best deals.

I know my khorne army when I bought it without the Bloodrushers cost me 200$ for the three Khorne Princes and the two Bloodthirsters. After I bought and painted the BloodThirsters and Deamon Princes I bought 60 BloodLetters which cost me about roughly 150$. Then after I bought the BloodLetters I bought 18 BloodCrushers which costs me about 300$...then I bought 20 FleshHounds and paid 25 per five which was a deal and that was another 100$

this was a 3000 Point army...and it cost me roughly 800$....so that is 266 dollars per 1000 Points.

Any Way you Look at it...if you are buying from GW itself without a wholesaler...or without the use of Ebay, roughly every 150 points of Deamons in the codex costs about 30$....30$ for the plastic troops...or 40 for the PlagueBearers. The heavy support either costs 33-60......the fast attack costs 30-80 for a full squad..the elites are 50 for three crushers and its best to use a full squad for them so a 100...flamers are better if your have more than three so they are like 40$....the HQ is all around 50-60...and if you have to modify for the chariots that costs a butt ton just to find all th bits. All these numbers were rough estimates between GW and Ebay and wholesale

Deamons are Costly.

9 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

951 (x8)

HQ: Fatewever 333
    Elites: 6 crushers (all upgrades) 280. 2x5 Fiends + Might 320
    Troops: 11 Horrors inc icon & changeling 217. 2x5 horrors with bolt 190. 2x10 bloodletters 320, 8 Daemonettes 104
    Heavy: Prince, MoT, Bolt & Gaze 160, 1 Prince, MoN, Gaze, Hide, Nox, Flies, Wings 235

Total 1999
    Cash wise from GW
    Fateweaver 36
    2x3 crushers 67
    Battleforce 65
    5 Seekers 15.50
    2 Prince 41
    10 Horrors 18
    Leaves you £8 left. If you buy these from maelstrom or wayland games that will be a further saving.

To make the fiends use the 5 seekers and 5 more from the battleforce to make centaur type models using the riders as the top half etc. This is a lot cheaper than getting the metal figures. You could just use them as seekers and use the remaining budget to pad out the spare points but I prefer fiends over seekers due to the H&R USR.
    Quorn! - Protein for the Protein God.

+ Reply to Thread