[2000] World Eaters (Fluffy) - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Senior Member impending slaughter's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputation
    56 (x1)

[2000] World Eaters (Fluffy)

OK this is supposed to be a fluffy army so I don't want to include any vehicles or really anything other than daemons and berserkers. Any other advice appreciated though. Thanks in advance.

2000pts Khorne Army

HQ

Daemon Prince with mark of khorne, berserker glaive, feel no pain, stature, frag grenades, strength, resilience, essence and banner of rage - 191

Troops

8 Khorne Berserkers with chain axes, frag grenades and furious charge inc. Aspiring Champion with talisman of burning blood, power fist and feel no pain - 217

8 Khorne Berserkers with chain axes, frag grenades and furious charge inc. Aspiring Champion with talisman of burning blood, power fist and feel no pain - 217

Fast Attack

8 Flesh Hounds - 168

8 Flesh Hounds - 168

8 Flesh Hounds - 168

Total - 1997

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

I'm the all-singing all-dancing crap of this world. I'm the toxic waste by-product of Gods creation.
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

60 (x3)

Your right, it is a fluffly list. Might get a bit boring though. I advise getting some bikes. They are still fluffy and great to turbo-boost up the field and drop a daemon bomb in the 2nd turn. That way the daemons and bikes would tie up the opponent, taking the fire off the berzerkers a bit and buying time for them to get there. Also Khornite possesed are great. A little expensive but you can give em' wings and talons! Both of these choices are fluffy and add some extra flavor to your army to liven it up a bit.

On a side note... is your avatar a chick or a guy? I can't tell... :huh:

"My father is the jailhouse. My father is your system....
    I am only what you made me. I am only a reflection of you"
    -Charles Manson

Fluff Masters Clan Leader
    Super Villians
    Order of the Shadowy Flame
    Votewar! Check It Out!

Senior Member impending slaughter's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

56 (x1)

the avatar got sent to me in an email from a friend and I just thought it looked cool - I have no idea if its a he or a she!

Back on topic, thanks for the advice. btw most of my opponents use space marines of some sort though one of them plays orks and another uses necrons. will bikes be too expensive? how big should the unit be? 8 seems a bit overkill...

I'm the all-singing all-dancing crap of this world. I'm the toxic waste by-product of Gods creation.
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

60 (x3)

*Stares at Avatar*... ... ... *Still can't make up mind* ...

O well, anyway, against Necrons your best bet is to make him phase out. Target the warriors and other models that have the "necron" title. Ignore the monolith if he has one. I always took bikes when playing WE. Trust me, the tactic I mentioned earlier with the whole turbo-boost daemon bomb really works. Especially since youve got fast daemons. I used 8. Yes it was a bit of overkill but come on. With 8 you get the free champ, (pure khorne army) and besides... 8 IS THE NUMBER OF KHORNE! BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! AAAUGGHHHHH! *calms self*. Sorry about that. I was slipping into my old WE mindset. It's hard to get out of worshipping Khorne trust me. Anyway, if you think its too much or don't want to spend the points 6 bikes is a good number as well. It's enough models to ensure they all won't die so you can drop that dem. bomb next turn, but it's a small enough unit that it can fit behind most cover. Against marines it's pretty straight forward just swamp em. Orks are a bit more difficult. Target the weaker units 1st. You should be able to hold your own more than well enough. Khorne armies are very straight forward to play.
    "My father is the jailhouse. My father is your system....
    I am only what you made me. I am only a reflection of you"
    -Charles Manson

Fluff Masters Clan Leader
    Super Villians
    Order of the Shadowy Flame
    Votewar! Check It Out!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    29 (x1)

I must admit, it is reasonably dull. I do like the amount of Flesh Hounds you're putting in though. As has been suggested, I'd definitely consider putting in some Bikes and some Possessed. Bikes are probably going to be a bit more reliable because Possessed have a huge target on his head.

Just one thing: dump Feel No Pain on your ACs. I wager that, out of all 7 ACs, only one will get to use it in any given game. It's really not worth it, even if it is cheap.
    Current Armies:
    Beasts of Chaos (4000)
    Chaos Marines (3000)

+ Reply to Thread