[500pts] Word Bearers (fluffy) - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[500pts] Word Bearers (fluffy)

----------------------------------------------------
    Chaos Lieutenant - 125pts
    accursed crozius, plasma pistol, demagogue

8 Chaos Space Marines - 173pts
    heavy bolter, plasma gun, chaos icon
    Aspiring champion
    power fist, plasma pistol

6 Daemonettes - 90pts
    none

7 Plaguebearers - 112pts
    none
    ----------------------------------------------------

I know what critics you people are so thought I would run it by you before starting the hobby again. I want to start going down the local games club again, and thought I would go down with a winning list (for a change)

only 500pts but will expand when I got the 500pts made and painted

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

I'm the all-singing all-dancing crap of this world. I'm the toxic waste by-product of Gods creation.
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputation
    60 (x3)

Not a bad list. I know it's fluffy to take quite a few daemons in WB armies. But in such a small game I would only take 1 sqd. 2 sqds of marines would be better I think. But if your going to do 2 sqds of daemons I recommend using faster ones. Like flesh hounds or furies. Even flamers. I say this because If your were to play an army like, say, Tau. If you didn't get the 1st turn your whole squad could get shot to peices and you'd have very little left to fight with. Secondly... I resent that "you people" comment... :mad: j/k. Besides, criticism helps you grow. :cool:
    "My father is the jailhouse. My father is your system....
    I am only what you made me. I am only a reflection of you"
    -Charles Manson

Fluff Masters Clan Leader
    Super Villians
    Order of the Shadowy Flame
    Votewar! Check It Out!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

not too worried about speed for 500pts we play on pretty small boards, 2000pts is where the fun starts I am planning on using about 1k points worth of daemons with a Daemon price as lord if I can fit it all in the points cost

I love the idea of a massive Daemon devoted to all the chaos gods, I kind of pic a Word bearer Daemon prince as being almost like an corrupt Angel, singing its praise to the gods (or what ever the hell a chaos hymn sounds like)
    I always saw the other cult armies as being in it more for personal glory and vengeance, unlike the word bearers who are in it just for pure love of the gods

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

id replace the plauge bearers with more CSM and another squad of daemonetes. they rip in lareg games so thell dominate in small game just gotta be luckty with the scatter die. and you got some points left over so you dont realy want your squad dying before they can deliver there happy load of daemons do you?
    Which Halo character are you?
    Sgt. Johnson

You talk alot, you don't do much, but at times you can be invaluable.

+ Reply to Thread