Welcome to Librarium Online!
Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!
Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!
Would like some comments on this list. It's used versus horde armies like Orks and Tyranids. Thanks!
- Lord with D Aura/Mutation/Resilience/Visage, Furious Charge, Dark Blade, BPistol, Spikey Bits, Frag Grenade, Infiltrate - 167 pts
- 6 CSM with Lascannon/Plasma Gun, Infiltrate
- 7 + 1, CSM + Champ, with 2 flamers, BP/CCW, Champ with Powerfist+pistol/D Mutation, all with furious charge and infiltrate
- 2 x (13 + 1) Cults+Champ. Assassin kit. Champ has combi-flamer
- 6 daemonettes
- 6 Daemonettes
- 2 Oblits
- Pred with TL Lascannon and heavy bolter sponsons
- 6 Havocs, 2 Missile Launcher/2 Plasma Gun, Infiltrate
- 6 Havocs, 4 Heavy Bolters, Infiltrate
I had 15 pts left over when I went to 2 Missile Launcher/2 PG, so I gave my Lord D Visage and my Asp Champ D Mutation... that can be used somewhere else if you have a better suggstion.
Havocs and shooting Tact Squad will infiltrate to get better firing lanes. Culitsts will protect havocs and shooting units, and will charge if they can. Daemonettes deal with 2+ save characters with rending, oblits and preds add versatile firing support. plasma guns will also help with 2+ saves.
Lots of heavy bolters for lots of shooting fun. How about this?
Last edited by Lord Visharron; June 21st, 2005 at 02:36.
A good list but what is an assasin kit
Furious charge + Infiltrate
Thanks Wulfenstain Now i feel like such an idiot
I'm not to found of combi-flamers or meltas as I think that one shot is all to expensive. i would go for the good old power weapon to make use of that furious charge.
I would also consider dropping some points from the lord and get one or more teleporterhomer(s).
I'm also a bit uncertain on the pred( Now I could be way out) but since it's your only tank it will get quite shot-up. Maybe drop it i favour of more troops.
The two 6-strong units of Daemonettes are a bit to fragile for my taste, why not bake them into one 12-strong, this way they would survive much longer and make theese rending attacks count.
I feel I must add that theese are but my personal thoughts- I could be really wrong...