[1850] World Eaters - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    107 (x5)

[1850]World Eaters

I've had no net recently, and bored in lectures I've been doodling 1850 tourney lists.

Just posting them all to see what people thought, heres my Khorne one.

Daemon Prince of Khorne
    Daemonic Stature, Strength, Rune, Talisman of Burning Blood, Collar of Khorne, Dreadaxe 190pts

8 Khorne Posessed, Daemonic Talons, Aspiring Champion W/ Talisman of Burning Blood + Banner of Rage + Meltabombs

8 Khorne Bezerkers Chainaxes, Aspiring Champion W/ Powerfist + Talisman of Burning Blood 179pts

8 Khorne Bezerkers Chainaxes, Aspiring Champion W/ Powerfist + Talisman of Burning Blood 179pts

Predator, TL Lascannon, Lascannon Sponsons 145pts

Preadtor, TL Lascannon, Lascannon Sponsons 145pts

1850pts

Last edited by Addoran; June 24th, 2005 at 17:36.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    -47 (x0)

VERY BLAND as was youre other one last time i feilded loads of khorne beserkers like that they got shoot to peices so bad!!!!!!

Give the deamon prince

Mark of khorne,spiky bitz, D. mutatuion, D. stature, D.strength, D. aura, D. rune, Axe of khorne, Rage of khorne

195 points

9 attacks WS 6 re-rolls misses and 6's no armour saves

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    254 (x8)

I think its fairly decent.
    This coming from a person whos not lost to "Khornre" yet. =o.o= Though to be quite honest, I've not read my CSM dex yet =o.o=

I think the only thing I would do, is maybe have Heavy Bolters on the Tanks instead, there by maybe being able to fit in one or two more Chain Axe toting insane people.

But looking at that force, and putting it up againt my normal 1500 (Plus 350 of course) It may give me a few more problems than other "Khornre" forces
    Want to chat? You can normally find me in the LO CHAT!
    LO CHAT! JOIN US NOW AND BECOME A GOD OF BACON.

+ Reply to Thread