[3700pts] Nurgle theme Lost and Damned army - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputation
    52 (x2)

[3700pts] Nurgle theme Lost and Damned army

After I am done filling the force chart with my Death guard marines, I plan to do another full force chart of a detachment of another Nurgle force to follow my army. After thinking, I decided to go with the Lost and the Damned. I always liked the Imperial guard stuff (especially the super tanks), so thsi was probably the clsoest for me to get hands on some IG units.

HQ
    Lieutenant@132pts
    -plague sword, bolter, Mark of Nurgle, blight grenades, furious charge, spiky bits and bionics
    *joins with the Champion squad*

Chaos Space Marine Champion squad@255pts
    -2 powerfists, 1 plague sword, 1 guy has nurgle rot (plague sword guy), 3 has blight grenades, 3 has furious charge, all have mark of nurgle, 2 has demonic strength (powerfist guys)

The HQ is there to help out the possess and anything else that needs it. Though they can also fair very well on their own against other HQ units.

Elite
    3 Possess Squads@323pts
    -6 demonic talons, mark of nurgle, Champion has blight grenades and demonic talons
    -Rhino with demonic possession and smoke launchers, searchlight

The Possess sqauds is to cause massive havoc with the talons and maybe take out any other armor stuff that the traitors can't do.

Troops
    2 Traitor Sqaud@160pts
    -11 lasguns, 1 sniper rifle, missile launcher team, Agitator has power weapon and laspistol, all have frag gernades
    2 Traitor Sqaud@170pts
    -11 lasguns, 1 sniper rifle, lascannon team, Agitator has powerfist and laspistol, all have frag gernades
    2 Plague Zombie squads@225pts
    -29 CCW, frag grenades, bloated gift, boss has demonic talons

The traitor squads is to cause a panic while the rest of the army moves in. The heavy weapons is to help my main Death Gaurd army by taking out heavy tanks, since Death guard can't have heavy weapons . The Plague Zombies is in there for fun factor. That and they fit the whole undead/nurgle theme.

Fast Attack
    2 Hellhounds@134pts
    -Inferno cannon, heavy bolter, smoke launchers, extra armor, searchlight, track guards
    10 Chaos Hounds@100pts

The Hellhounds is to help clean up the left overs of the 3 big ordiance blasts. The hounds are here to tie up or kill any weak units tha tcan pose a problem or be just annoying.

Heavy Support
    2 Basilisk@140pts
    -Earthshaker, indirect fire, heavy bolter, track guards extra armor
    Shadowsword@550pts
    -Volcano Cannon, 2 twin-link heavy bolters, targeters, smoke launcher, hunter-killer missile

I added the Shadowsword Super Tank for fear factor and that I know it can cause alot of havoc and destruction. The other two bassies are to help clean up some of my enemy, if I was either in a mega-battle or a big point battle

Total Points – 3664pts
    Total Models – 163

Last edited by Nemy; July 3rd, 2005 at 04:50.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

The Psychotic, Soda Addicted, Level-Headed Christian Friendly, Sexy Japanese Girl of LO

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    46 (x3)

You only have 2 squads of traitors yet you have 4 traitor tanks. Not legal, I'm afraid. If they're taking up compulsory choices they have to be full strength.

<EDIT> Whoops, there is 4 squads. My bad. </EDIT>

The Champion Squad (i assume you mean the Aspiring Champions HQ choice from the EoT codex) does not stay as a squad- each champion has to be joined to a squad of traitors or mutants.

A Shadowsword is just crazy, but the super-heavy tanks look awesome. It doesn't use up a heavy slot though; super-heavy vehicles completely fill their own force chart.

Other than this, I can't really say much as it's rediculously huge and there won't be many instances you will use all this, unless you do have huge battles with people, I don't know. It's too large to say much about it's effectiveness.
    --Monsieur

"Argue for your limitations and, sure enough, they're yours"
    -Zen proverb
    Have you been touched?
    Pirate's Haven

USE TEH REP BUTTON

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    -47 (x0)

whats a shadowsward

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    46 (x3)

A super-heavy tank, much like a baneblade, but with a huge anti-titan weapon on the hull (I think. There's loads of different super-heavy tanks). Tis a forge World model, the rules for it will be in Imperial Armour Vol.I
    --Monsieur

-Zen proverb
    Have you been touched?
    Pirate's Haven

USE TEH REP BUTTON

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    -47 (x0)

dosnt seem to be in forgeworld could you get me picture of some sort

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    46 (x3)

Google it? Don't be lazy, you're a big boy, it can't be that hard to find.

http://images.google.co.uk/images?sv...&q=shadowsword

Try there. There's craploads of pics.
    --Monsieur

-Zen proverb
    Have you been touched?
    Pirate's Haven

USE TEH REP BUTTON

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

52 (x2)

Quote Originally Posted by monsieurcartier
    You only have 2 squads of traitors yet you have 4 traitor tanks. Not legal, I'm afraid. If they're taking up compulsory choices they have to be full strength.

<EDIT> Whoops, there is 4 squads. My bad. </EDIT>

The Champion Squad (i assume you mean the Aspiring Champions HQ choice from the EoT codex) does not stay as a squad- each champion has to be joined to a squad of traitors or mutants.

A Shadowsword is just crazy, but the super-heavy tanks look awesome. It doesn't use up a heavy slot though; super-heavy vehicles completely fill their own force chart.

Other than this, I can't really say much as it's rediculously huge and there won't be many instances you will use all this, unless you do have huge battles with people, I don't know. It's too large to say much about it's effectiveness.
    Yeah I know I can't play this army or all of it. It was made really for mega-battles where the units come to aid my death guard units. Usualyl in normal point games I use my death guard since they are usually fine on their own.

MADDNESS - http://www.forgeworld.co.uk/shadow.htm. There is a image link from forgeworld of the Shadowsword. ^_^ I always loved how it looks.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

The Psychotic, Soda Addicted, Level-Headed Christian Friendly, Sexy Japanese Girl of LO

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    37 (x2)

This list is really cool and I hope to start a nurgle themed LatD army soon(I won't copy your list, I swear... )
    By day he fought with sword and shield.....
    By night he fought with pen and parchment.....
    He was....The Warrior Poet.......

Fear the ANZAC Clan!!!!!

ORDER OF THE SHADOWY FLAME!!!

Do you have uber micro...????

I'm the all-singing all-dancing crap of this world. I'm the toxic waste by-product of Gods creation.
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

60 (x3)

Yea the shadow sword is amazing looking. But even more amazing looking would be a converted chaos shadow sword. Which I expect yours to be if it isn't. In a nurgle army you gotta have some huge plague spreading tank with nurglings crawling all over the thing. If you've converted it lets see some pics! If not then get on it! :cool:
    "My father is the jailhouse. My father is your system....
    I am only what you made me. I am only a reflection of you"
    -Charles Manson

Fluff Masters Clan Leader
    Super Villians
    Order of the Shadowy Flame
    Votewar! Check It Out!

+ Reply to Thread