(1000)- Undivided - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

(1000)- Undivided

Deamon Prince- 185
    (Mark of Khorne, Beserker Glaive, Stature, Resillence, Strenght, Essence, Mutation, Collar of Khorne and Visage)

Chaos Marines- 115
    (4 Marines with Bolters 1 with a Plasma Gun 1 with a Lascannon all have mark of Chaos Unidivied)

Chaos Marines- 115
    (4 Marines with Bolters 1 with a Plasma Gun 1 with a Lascannon all have mark of Chaos Unidivied)

Chaos Marines-204
    (5 Marines with Bolters 1 with a Plasme Gun 1 Aspiring Champion with a Power Weapon, D.Strenght and melta-bombs, all have Mark of Chaos Unidivided) Moul.nted in Rino with Smoke Launchers and Extra Armour.

Chaos Havocs- 150
    (3 Havocs with Rokkit Launchers, 3 with Bolters)

Predator- 115
    (Turret Mounted auto cannon, 2 side sponson heavy bolters and extra armour)

Predator- 115

I'm looking for ways to improve this army any suggestions would be great.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    708 (x8)

Quote Originally Posted by Warboss BigNutz
    Deamon Prince- 185
    (Mark of Khorne, Beserker Glaive, Stature, Resillence, Strenght, Essence, Mutation, Collar of Khorne and Visage)
    I seem to be saying this alot. He's illegal. 15 points over the limit. I suggest dropping Mutation, since he has quite a number of attacks already. I also suggest dropping Strength for Feel No Pain. That should increase his survivability by a very large factor.
    Chaos Marines- 115

Chaos Marines- 115
    I've never understood why putting a Lascannon in a group of Marines is a good idea. Missile Launchers would probably serve better. Tanks that require a Lascannon is best left to Melta bombs and Havoks/Raptors. The group size also seems small.
    Chaos Marines-204
    (5 Marines with Bolters 1 with a Plasme Gun 1 Aspiring Champion with a Power Weapon, D.Strenght and melta-bombs, all have Mark of Chaos Unidivided) Moul.nted in Rino with Smoke Launchers and Extra Armour.
    Would these guys serve better having Bolt Pistol + CCW? Sounds like they're an assault unit - in which case, they'll need larger numbers. The Champ. is good - if have spare points, think about Mutation too.
    Chaos Havocs- 150
    (3 Havocs with Rokkit Launchers, 3 with Bolters)
    Only three launchers? Why not four?
    Predator- 115

Predator- 115
    I like these. If have some extra points, see about Mutated Hull, or Daemonic Possession. Both are great upgrades, as is the Havoc Launcher.
    Last edited by Caluin; August 2nd, 2005 at 22:08.

The Love Muffin [Black] Katalyst's Avatar
    I'm startin' the chainsaw and runnin' down the line!!!
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    112 (x5)

-i'd drop your lord down to a lieutenant and give him a kai gun to follow with the shooty theme.

-also i would drop the havok squad to upgrade the predators to TL lascannons and add a few more marines, a solid 8 with a champ, plasma gun, and missile launcher would do fine.

i like your list though, nice and shooty.

Quote Originally Posted by gingerninja View Post
    Dear god.... that is a bit scary.
    Quote Originally Posted by Karmoon View Post
    Not only does he have a mighty beard, but he also mentioned nakidity in his post.

+ Reply to Thread