1500pts all khorne list - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1500pts all khorne list

lord: power weapon, CC weapon, frag grenades, D flight, D strength, D mutation, mark of khorne: 131pts

5 berzerker terminators: champ, reaper autocannon, 2 power fists, daemon icon: 265pts

8 berzerkers: chain axes, champ, power fist, talisman of burning blood: 179pts

8 bloodletters: 208pts

total cost: 1500pts

not very original but i just like the fluff of a load of charging lunatics :eek: plus it will be a cheap army to get up and running and will make a nice change to my damn expensive nids.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

In a magical little place called 'Hanford', where little elves fly about the hazy air
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    26 (x0)

Wheres the long-range anti-tank? Add some in there, somewhere, or you'll get own3d by skimmers and toher fast armored vehicles.
    What eaxactly does the talisman of burning blood do? Unless it extremely uber powerful, I would advise you to drop a few and get an axe of Khorne on your lord. (or, if your willing to drop even more you can egt him a bezerker glaive)
    Other then that... It looks solid, but sorta bland.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i don't want any tanks simply because i just can't see berzerkers calmly sitting in a tank and shooting things it just goes against what they do although when i bulk it up to 2000pts i may add a crazy ass dread or two. the burning blood is cheap and it lets you reroll to see if berzerkers get to fleet so is well worth it. thanks

In a magical little place called 'Hanford', where little elves fly about the hazy air
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    26 (x0)

I never said get any tanx, I said get some anti-tank, which you really do need. The powerfists just wont cut it against the faster armor (Eldar, Tau)
    Definetly add a crazy ass shooty dread; it'll help a lot. And as for your lord... how mcuh does D. Strength Cost?(if it's 15 points just get rid of it and get an axe of khorne)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

well it is a pretty simple army for 1500. you can take a dreadnaught and give it 2 cc arms and the only guns it would have would be the twin linked bolters that are attachted to the arms. if u dont like rhinos you can add some infiltrators.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    26 (x0)

Khorne cant infiltrate, and he's going full Khorne, so thats not an option.
    Definetley do not take a dread with dual CC, even then it doesnt have enough attacjs to deal with hordes of infantry (I know a squad of guardsmen can hold up a dual cc dread for a whole game!). Give it a hellfire combo or a Plas/Missle combo.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

thanks for the advice guys i've dropped the termis added two dreads and given axe of khorne and personal icon to lord so he can daemon bomb

lord: axe of khorne, CC weapon, frag grenades,personal icon, D flight, D strength, D mutation, mark of khorne: 147pts

8 bloodletters: 208pts

dreadnought: twin-linked lascannon: 125pts

dreadnought: twin-linked lascannon: 125pts

total cost: 1500pts

+ Reply to Thread