400 Night Lords - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 400 Night Lords

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    299 (x7)

400 Night Lords

I have changed my 1500p list, and so have changed the 400p list to reflect the models in it.

Night Lords 400 Pts

Troops
    • 8 Chaos Space Marines @ 203 Pts
      -CC Weapon (x8); Bolter (x7); Plasma Gun (x2); Infiltrate; Night Vision
      • 1 Aspiring Champion @ [48] Pts
        -Power Fist; Bolt Pistol; Daemonic Visage; Infiltrate; Night Vision

Fast Attack
    • 4 Chaos Raptors @ 193 Pts
      -CC Weapon (x4); Bolt Pistol (x3); Meltagun (x1); Frag Grenades; Krak Grenades; Daemonic Flight; Daemonic Visage; Infiltrate; Night Vision
      • 1 Aspiring Champion @ [55] Pts
        -Power Weapon; Bolt Pistol; Frag Grenades; Krak Grenades; Daemonic Flight; Daemonic Visage; Infiltrate; Night Vision

Models in Army: 14

Total Army Cost: 396

Shopping list:

This is what I have to purchase.

* 16 CSM $80
    * 5 Raptors $65

Total: $145

Last edited by onlainari; August 18th, 2005 at 12:49.
    Quote Originally Posted by rikimaru View Post
    You have the option for instance of infiltrating, outflanking, pillboxing, or anti assault.

And that's just with the Kroot.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    299 (x7)

If anyone wants to know, this combat patrol list is very very good. I played 2 games.

ELDAR

6 Warp Spiders
    4 Dark Reapers
    Shadow Weaver Battery
    Vyper with starcannon.

ie wounds on 2's and/or negates saves.

The eldar player got first turn. He fired at the unit he could see, the CSM, who were getting a 5+ cover save from the dark reapers but not the starcannon. He killed 7 CSM with his shooting.

My turn I killed a wave serpent with the plasma gun, but the plasma gun also died. I assaulted and killed the reapers with the raptors and stayed in the forest.

His turn he killed the last CSM with the starcannon, the warp spiders killed a raptor.

The raptors Assaulted and killed the shadow weaver battery crew and hid behind the forest.

The warp spiders and the vyper moved closer to the raptors (i guess he thought i'd hide for the rest of the game otherwise?).

I assaulted the warp spiders, they killed 2 raptors, I killed 3 warp spiders. They had -2 to their leadership and were under half strength, and thus failed, and I was able to sweeping advance them. I headed back towards the forest.

The starcannon killed the meltagun raptor (should have removed the AC :/)

The AC hid behind the forest until the vyper got close, then he jumped out and killed it with a bolt pistol.

I win by 99vp.

TYRANIDS

I don't own the codex so this is the best I can do for a list.

3 Warriors (large blast & small blast)
    3 Warriors (same, one was S6 the other was S4)
    9 Gargoyles (I8 attack)
    12 Spine Gaunts

He moved everything closer to my guys hiding behind the building, 2 warriors fired their blasts and killed a CSM.

I moved and shot (doh!). I killed 3 warriors, 2 in 1 unit and 1 in another, and was unable to assault.

The warriors and gargoyles shot the raptors, the warriors assaulted and killed them, and 1 consolidated into my CSM.

My CSM cut up the warrior, losing 1, and consolidated into the other 2 warriors.

Everything assaulted my CSM. I lost 3, but killed the 2 warriors. Both 'nid units passed ld (even with -1 from daemonic visage).

I killed 2 gargoyles, losing 1 CSM. The gaunts fled and were sweeping advanced.

The fight between the 4 CSM and the 7 gargoyles ended when my AC killed the last gargoyle on his lonesome.

I won by 101vp.
    Last edited by onlainari; August 15th, 2005 at 01:18.
    Quote Originally Posted by rikimaru View Post
    You have the option for instance of infiltrating, outflanking, pillboxing, or anti assault.

And that's just with the Kroot.

+ Reply to Thread