Help - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Help

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Help

Im A New Chaos Player And Need Some Help Some Of The Rules I Dont Quite Get Yet So If Anyone Could Give Me Some Advice Like The Stats For World Eaters Unit And Thousand Sons Or Are Hey The Same As In The 3rd Ed. Rule Book If So What About The World Eaters Or Should I Use The Karn Berzerkers.

The great devourer will not stop untill all has been consumed !!!!!! Is it lunch time yet?

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    107 (x5)

Quote Originally Posted by BROOD LORD
    If Anyone Could Give Me Some Advice Like The Stats For World Eaters Unit And Thousand Sons

Right this post breaks about 50 of the rules of Librarium Online. Please read any of the rules.

Never ask for stats (And don't annoyingly start every word with caps!).

Buy the rulebook.

*whistles for mods*
    Last edited by Addoran; September 14th, 2005 at 08:22.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

srry didnt know i broke any rules didnt really see any .furthermore i got the rulebook if you read what i put again you will realize i was really asking am i missing something do i use the old rulebook or am i missing something!!!!!! i dont get it besides wts the big deal even if i did ask for some cllarifcation on some rules .if you werent going to help me why waiste my time reading your response!!!!!!!!so tell me what are the other 49 rules i broke in my post this way i dont break them again?
    The great devourer will not stop untill all has been consumed !!!!!! Is it lunch time yet?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputation
    81 (x2)

You can find a link to the forum rules here:

http://www.librarium-online.com/foru...es#faq_rules_3

You are asking us to give out copyrighted information that we don't have any rights to give out. This is illegal, and most of us would rather not be sued over a game.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

OIC well i figured it out anyways but thank you .I reread the codex entry and found my answer i wasnt sure if i was supposed to use the rules from the 3rd ed. or if I over looked something but i did all I really wated to know is where to find them so if I gave off the wrong impression sorry

+ Reply to Thread