[2000] Emperor's Children - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Outcast Shinigami thedrifter777's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    42 (x2)

[2000] Emperor's Children

Well I am yet not sold on death guard and emperor's children seems like a good mix of CC and shooting, so plz rate, critique, review my list.

HQ:191
    Lord (191): MoS, Darkblade & BP, Combat Drugs, Doom Siren, D. Speed, D. Strength, D. Mutation, Infiltarte

Troops: 1322
    12 Marines (344): MoS, CCW & BP, 2 Doom Siren, Infiltrate
    Aspiring Champion, Powerweapon & BP, D. Mutation, D. Strength, Doom Siren, Combat Drugs

12 Marines (344): MoS, CCW & BP, 2 Doom Siren, Infiltrate
    Aspiring Champion, Powerweapon & BP, D. Mutation, D. Strength, Doom Siren, Combat Drugs

6 Marines (187): MoS, 4 Sonic Blasters, 1 Blast Master, Infiltrate
    Aspiring Champion, Powerfist & BP, D. Mutation

6 Marines (187): MoS, 4 Sonic Blasters, 1 Blast Master, Infiltrate
    Aspiring Champion, Powerfist & BP, D. Mutation

Daemonettes (180): 12 Daemonettes

Daemonettes (180): 12 Daemonettes

Heavy Support: 484
    6 Havocs (194): 4 Blast Masters

Predator (145): Blastmaster, Lascannon Sponsoons, Daemonic Posession

Predator (145): Blastmaster, Lascannon Sponsoons, Daemonic Posession

Total: 1997

Last edited by thedrifter777; September 21st, 2005 at 06:52.
    "Dare to be Naive"

If someone helps you, or you just like what they say, rep them

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    42 (x2)

Lol, nobody has any comments? I can't imagine I didn't do something wrong.

Couple of thoughts on my list, I was considering furious charge and scorceror ability with siren for my lord. I was also considering dropping my havoc squad for a keeper of secrets.
    "Dare to be Naive"

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    946 (x8)

Hello,

Finally a reply...right? I know the feeling. Ok, now to the guts:

H.Q. - I like your Lord. He's not too pricey and will get the job done.

Troops: I'm guessing you're running 12 man squads to help max out your troop population. I've never played a 2000 point game, so I may be completely off, but can break them down into 6 man squads and utilize your extra points elsewhere? Or is this spreading your squads too thin? Your A.C.'s look good. If at any time you're short on points I would elect to take off the D. Mutation, but if the mutation is there simply to fill points, then they work well.

Daemonettes: Same thing. Break them apart into 6 chick squads. I'm pretty sure that you're going to run out of room with your troop choices. But I find that 6 daemonettes do the job, and anything else is overkill.

Havoc Squad: I find that a 5 man squad w/ no A.C. and 4 blasters is another option that works well. It helps cut corners. Also, try making them tank hunters (cheap way to get 4 weapons w/ 9 str).

Predators: Instead of possession I'd upgrade to mutation. This is probably the most important vehicle upgrade for your 2000 pt army. It's really amazing what one more point will do for the life of your tanks. Use Armor for 5 pts also. And if you really need, put smoke on them. I think that this will be much more effective in the long haul.

Librarian from Hell Andusciassus's Avatar
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    746 (x8)

Well one thing I would do is to get rid of the personal Icons from the AC's. Then use them points to give them some anti-dread ability, Powerfists or MeltaBombs.

Now if it's just a misprinting (P.Icon) I would still consider getting some, maybe by dropping a mutation or two.

Andusciassus

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    42 (x2)

I edited my list to be more specialized. Things included are CC equiped sqauds and my kick ass lord.

Something to consider about my lord:

MoS, Darkblade & BP, Combat Drugs, Doom Siren, D. Speed, D. Strength, D. Mutation, Infiltarte
    Total 190

Let me say I didn't even realize how bad ass a slaanesh lord could be. Consider the following, My lord, on the charge (and assuming combat drugs add +1 strength), strikes with 6 Str8 attacks that strike first thanks to the doom siren. Plus I'm lowering enemy Iniative by one. With those stats I can take down a broodlord and a reutine of 5 stealers no problem.
    Last edited by thedrifter777; September 20th, 2005 at 23:09.
    "Dare to be Naive"

+ Reply to Thread