2000 Pt. Undivided - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

2000 Pt. Undivided

HQ
    Chaos Lord. - MoCU, Dual L. Claws, Termi Armor, D. Ess, D. Vis, D. Str, D. Mutation, Frags (166 Pts.)

Elites
    Squad One 12 Noise Marines - MoS, 10x SB, 1x BM, CCW AC - P. Weapon, B. Pistol (311 Pts)

Squad Two same as above (311 Pts)

Squad Three 16x Zerks - MoK, 15 Khornate Chain Axe AC - P. Fist, ToBB
    (352 Pts.)

Troops
    Squad One 7x CSM - MoCU, 6x Bolters, Frags, CCW AC - P. Weapon, B. Pistol, w/ Rhino w/ Extra armor and Smoke (186 Pts)

Squad Two Same as above (186 Pts)

Heavy
    Dread 2x CCW, Dedicated to Khorne, Mutated Hull, Extra Armor, Smoke (153 pts)
    Dread 2x CCW, Dedicated to Slaneesh, Mutated Hull, Extra Armor, Smoke (148 Pts)
    Pred, TLLC, Las Sponsons, Mutated Hull, Extra Armor (185 Pts)

Points 1998

Last edited by Darkseid73; September 23rd, 2005 at 15:10.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wow soooo good I didn't even get a response, LOL! :rolleyes:

Outcast Shinigami thedrifter777's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    42 (x2)

Well I'll say a few things about your list.

- Lord: Looks alright, but I persoanlly woudn't use termie armor as it limits speed and won't allow for sweeping advances. I also would drop essence as that points you could use for Daemonic aura.

- Elites: Correct my if I'm wrong but dosn't the ancient enemies rule not allow khorne and slaanesh troops to be used in the same army? I assume thats its okay in a black legion but I still would question it.

- Troops: I would put plasma guns in each of these squads since they are outfitted to get up close and personal.

- Heavy Support: Its been my experiance never to dedicate a vehicle, except maybe slaanesh. If you feel that you MUST dedicate make sure to not use nurgle as it will only hurt your own troops. While you've stated in one of my army lists that mutated hull is a must, I disagree as your preds need to keep firing so I would recommend daemonic posession, but thats taste.
    "Dare to be Naive"

If someone helps you, or you just like what they say, rep them

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

To my understanding of the rules Slaneesh and Khorne CANNOT be in the same army IF the HQ is bearing either of the Gods marks. With the HQ in this army bearing a Mark of Chaos Undivided I have found no rule stating that they cannot reside in the same army. Troops I expect to get into CC but Plasma is not a real concern because I am viewing these guys as more of the fodder troops. The Zerks are the CC monsters and the Noise Marines are the shooty monsters. Think of the troops as a tasty meat filler akin to a hot dog, LOL :lol:

The dedicated vehicles are done more for fluff than any real purpose. With Sonic Blasters and Warp amp on the Slaneesh Dred and one really pissed off Khorne dred acting as a food processor. I see where you are coming from on the Demonic Possession vs. mutated hull.. BUT if I don't shoot a round versus being blown to bits because I lacked the armor to stop it.. well again personal pref.

Librarian from Hell Andusciassus's Avatar
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    746 (x8)

I think I would consider dropping the Rhinos and buy the troops Infiltrate instead. This would free up enough points to give them some special weapons and more numbers.

And about dedicated vehicles I really must mention the WarpFlame. On a CC-dread it's just fantastic.

And by the way, drop the frags from your Terminator lord, he can't use them.

Andusciassus

+ Reply to Thread