:w00t: < hehehehe look at the funny face lol, anyways hey guys i would really appreciate some help with this list i know there have been some similiar ones out but some of them consisted of models i dont have, and some i just didnt really like.

this list is for friendly purposes and has to work against all armies!! (looking for balance)

any input is welcome

HQ

Demon Prince Gorfrag (demon Prince)
berserker glaive, dem stature, dem speed, dem strength, dem resilience and feel no pain 170pts

Chaos liutenant named Kidney Thrower :tongue: 101pts
Axe of khorne, dem strength, rage of khorne

retinue
7 berserkers, furious charge, khornate chain axes
1 Aspiring champion with rage of khorne, dem mutation, furious charge
mounted in rhino with mutated hull, smoke launchers and extra armour 311pts

ELITES

5 khorne terminators, with 1 chain fist 1 power fist 1 lightning claw 2 power weapons, 1 reaper autocannon, combi flamer, combi melta, 2 combi bolters 253pts

TROOPS

5 khorne berserkers, chain axes and furious charge 180pts
1 aspiring champion with power fist and bolt pistol, rage of khorne furious charge

7 berserkers, furious charge and chain axes 283pts
1 aspiring champion, with power fist and bolt pistol, rage of khorne and furious charge
mounted in rhino with extra armour, smoke launchers , mutated hull

3 khornate bikes with chain axes and furious charge 208pts
1 aspiring champion with power fist, feel no pain, demonic visage and dem strength

1503pts

well i dont think its too bad i know its heavy on HQ and wargear but i dont know whats good any more my win loss record is shockin and lost faith in my army list building abilities so help would not go astray.

but the plan with this is advance my hq dead foward depends on how many tanks ill be vsing ill deploy the demon prince opposite too tanks and elite cause thats what he excels at killing and the bikes i will use to hunt down tanks same with termies and the main troops and liutenant will advance towards there troops so all in all i dont think its too bad

thanx