1500pts Iron Warriors - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1500pts Iron Warriors

Hey this army is something im putting together at the moment, but would like any advive on anything. I would like to use most of the models i already have and they are in bold. Thanks now.

Hq
    Chaos lord: Darkblade, bolt pistol,Spiky bits, D Armour, D Resilience, D mutations, D flight Mocu melta bombs 171

Elites
    2 obliterators 140

2 obliterators 140

8 Possessed marines- talons 216

Troops
    8 Chaos space marines- ccw, bolt pistols,2 plasma pistols, Mocu, Aspiring champion- power fist, bolt pistol 168

6 marines- lascannon, plasma gun, bolters 109

Heavy Support
    Dreadnaught- twinlinked autocannons, close combat arm, mutated hull, extra armour 145

8 havos- 4 heavy bolters, 4 bolters, Mocu 180

5 havos- 2 autocannons, 3 bolters, Mocu, tank hunter 130

Basilisk- earthshaker cannon, heavy bolter, 100
    total 1499

Hope is the first step on the road to dissapointment.

Armies:
    1500 Iron Warriors
    2000 Biel-Tan Eldar
    2000 Imperial guard
    3000 Dwarves

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputation
    56 (x1)

Im not sure if your aiming to fight a particular army or entering a tournament.
    I play Iron Warriors to sit back and shoot as people come to me, i only really need to advance against IG, where i slowly advance under the cover of fire. To me your list looks like it is trying to do both attack and defence.

Assuming Tourny play.

I dont like possesed to expensive for my tastes. I would look at replacing this squad with normal marines and add two more marines to the 6 man squad. I also like to give the close combat squad a rhino. Blow a hole in their defences and charge in there and exploit the weakness.

I not a big fan of 4 heavy bolters unless you are going up against orcs or nids. I think i would replace this squad with a vindicator or a defiler (more pie plates)

The two auto cannon havoc squad i would add 2 missile launchers.

Basilisk - Indirect Fire and hide it.

These changes i think are a little more than the points you have available but as you want to use particular modles i dont know what else to say.

+ Reply to Thread