Emperor's Children 1000pts Friendly - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Emperor's Children 1000pts Friendly

Hi

I'm playing a 1000pts game using my EC against Eldar, Blood Angels or Necrons. I will be facing all 3 in 1 on 1 battles over the course of the day so need to field a bvalanced army (well, my attempt at one anyway).

HQ Lord - Dark Blade, Combat Drugs, D. Aura, strength - 145pts

Troops - 12 CSM with CCWs and BPs.One is an Asp Champ,with D.Str and a power weapon + BP - 243 pts

Troops - 6 Daemonettes - 90

Fast Attack - 6 Bikers, 2 with meltaguns and 4 with sonic blasters. 1 is an Asp Champ, with D.Str, meltabombs and power weapon - 282pts

Heavy Support - Predator with TL-Lascannon turret and Lascannon Sponsons - 145pts

I'm still fairly new to chaos, so this may/may not work. ANy suggesttions are welcome, but I do need anti-tank, and preferably daemonettes to get past the 3+ saves.

Hive Fleet Fuzzy Bunny: Lots and lots of points of Nids (4000pts+)
    The Chapter of the Damned: 5500pts of Dark Angels
    The Children of Fulgrim: 5-6000pts of Emperors Children
    The Kabal of the Bloodied Claw: 2000pts of Dark Eldar

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    45 (x2)

Quote Originally Posted by Havarel
    Hi

I'm playing a 1000pts game using my EC against Eldar, Blood Angels or Necrons. I will be facing all 3 in 1 on 1 battles over the course of the day so need to field a bvalanced army (well, my attempt at one anyway).

HQ Lord - Dark Blade, Combat Drugs, D. Aura, strength - 145pts
    at the moment he is very slow, I would reccomend speed
    Troops - 12 CSM with CCWs and BPs.One is an Asp Champ,with D.Str and a power weapon + BP - 243 pts
    this is slow and expensive, I would drop a couple for infiltrate and doom sirens. also a fist is better

combine these units
    Fast Attack - 6 Bikers, 2 with meltaguns and 4 with sonic blasters. 1 is an Asp Champ, with D.Str, meltabombs and power weapon - 282pts
    fist is better
    Heavy Support - Predator with TL-Lascannon turret and Lascannon Sponsons - 145pts
    good
    I'm still fairly new to chaos, so this may/may not work. ANy suggesttions are welcome, but I do need anti-tank, and preferably daemonettes to get past the 3+ saves.
    not bad, needs work though, gl.

I'm the all-singing all-dancing crap of this world. I'm the toxic waste by-product of Gods creation.
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputation
    60 (x3)

Hmmm... Is your lord travelling alone? If so, giving him infiltrate and speed would make him a first turn charge monster, though he would become a bit too espensive for such a small game. I suggest putting him with a cc squad in a rhino or infiltrating them. Speaking of puting him with a squad, your cc squad is too slow. Tone down the model count and again, put them in a rhino or infiltrate them. By reducing your squad to about 8 models (I know you want the champ but 6 models will be shot at too much unless they're in a rhino) you can afford to drop the predator in favor of a 6 havok squad with 4 blastmasters, a free champ, and tank hunter. This squad is far more effective for killing tanks and infantry alike. You could combine the daemonette squads but leaving them seperate gives you more tactical flexibility as they can be sumoned by different squads on opposite ends of the board.
    "My father is the jailhouse. My father is your system....
    I am only what you made me. I am only a reflection of you"
    -Charles Manson

Fluff Masters Clan Leader
    Super Villians
    Order of the Shadowy Flame
    Votewar! Check It Out!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I would drop the strength for speed, your already strength 6.
    Necron 2000 14/1/13

How come everybody else on this forum has 400 wins to 2 loses? I smell cheese.... and beef... sandwich!

What was Rogal Dorn doing when the Sanguinius and the Emporer got killed???

Woohoooo I killed the treeman!!! :)

I killed the Glade riders too!!!! :)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm aiming to have this army as more of a cc-based army, so the infiltration will probably work the best, although we will be fighting on a small board (3.5 ft by 3.5ft or so) so speed won't be vital.

He is my new army:

HQ Lord - dark blade, bolt pistol, d.aura, d. speed, meltabombs and infiltration - 156pts

Troops - The same squad, but now infiltrating and with a blastmaster - 289pts

Troops - 6 Noise Marines, 4 with sonic blasters, 1 with blastmaster and 1 Asp Champ with power weapon and BP - 144pts

Troops - 9 Daemonettes - 135

Fast Attack - Bikers as above

I've dropped the pred as armour is unlikely, will appear but thats why i've included the meltaguns on the bikers.
    Hive Fleet Fuzzy Bunny: Lots and lots of points of Nids (4000pts+)
    The Chapter of the Damned: 5500pts of Dark Angels
    The Children of Fulgrim: 5-6000pts of Emperors Children
    The Kabal of the Bloodied Claw: 2000pts of Dark Eldar

+ Reply to Thread