1850 United Colours - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

790 (x8)

1850 United Colours

Here's an army done more for interest than anything else, but serious crit is not only welcomed but asked for please. :shifty:
    The list has some fluff in it too, sorry for those people that don't like fluff.

HQ - Lord Tim the Charismatic 190 pts

Adept at combat and as a diplomat, Tim grew away from the infernal rantings of the Imperial mantra and learned to think more for himself. A renegade more than a follower of Chaos, Tim has no qualms in playing the powers against eachother and has earnt many of their respect, much like, although not to the extent of, Abaddon. Also likes dogs.

Lord, D.Strength, D.Speed, D.Aura, D.Resilience, Melta bombs, Furious Charge, MoCU,Dark Blade, B.Pistol, Chaos Hound x2

HQ - Boron Man - 122 pts

Originally of blood angel extraction, his blood lust consuming him the path to the Lord of Skulls was almost guaranteed, and Boron's meeting with Tim served merely as a catalyst. Boron is one of Tim's most 'trusted' men, although would have killed Tim on several occasions had he not realised he didn't have the brain to outwit Tim

Lieutenant, MoK, Furious Charge, Axe of Khorne, B Pistol, D Strength, D Aura, Frag grenades

ELITES - Clive's band of perverts - 293
    Literally a band, they use a sonical dissaray to shake their enemies apart molecule by molecule. Also perverts. Clive doesn't understand why Tim would have Boron man in his retinue, especially when he can appreciate the 'finer' things in life...
    Noise Marine x 7, Tank hunters, Blast Master x3, Lascannon x1, B.Pist and CCweapon x2
    Asp Champ Clive - Power weapon, B.Pist, Demon Spawn

ELITES - Boron Man's destroyers - 216 pts
    Boron man's close retinue, also known as 'Kirisaku'
    Khorne Bezerkers x 8, Chain Axe of Khorne, Furious Charge, Frag Grenades
    Asp Champ - Chain axe of Khorne, B. Pist, Melta bombs, Demon Mutation

Rhino Transport - standard pattern.

ELITES - Squad Kusaru - 225 pts
    A Squad of Plague Marines who wish to let everything rot and return to their state which papa Nurgle has decreed. They are moved by Tim's Taoist ways, an only wish for things to be in their natural state.
    Plague Marines X 8, Melta and Plasma gun, Inflitrate
    Aspiring Champion with Power fist and B.Pistol

SQUAD KOROSU - 197 pts
    A mix of freed space marines and renegades who have been unite under Tim's superior vision
    CSM x 8, Bolters, P Gun, H. Bolter, Frags, Infiltrate, Move through Cover,
    Asp Cham - Power Fist and Combi meltal

SQUAD KESU - 99 pts
    A necessary core of Tim's battle group. Tim wished he could fight without this squad, but he feels something greater is holding him back...
    CSMx6, P gun, H. Bolter

FAST ATTACK - ZEED'S BIKERS 146

They like Tim's modern fast paced and sometimes bohemian life style choices. They have been freed from the shackles of the imperium
    Bikers x3, Skilled Riders, Melta gun x 2
    Asp Champ ZEED, P weapon, B Pistol, M Bomb.

HEAVY SUPPORT - Predator Hammerhead - 160
    Autocannon and Lascannon sponsons, D possesion and Parasitic Possession

HEAVY SUPPORT - Defiler G'nrag the Angry 150
    Defiler - Standard pattern.

Total 1848 pts.
    The fluff may be a bit silly, but I'm serious about the force, what do people think? Thanks.

LO Rules

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    Anyone who's as loyal and motivated to doing what they love as you are is respectable in my book
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyric
    I'm taking leave of my senses and shall be out of my mind until further notice.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i dont know about the ac in the havok squad and why the lone lascannnon and i would switch the bp cc weapon for bolters as just in case they fire at squads as they shoud it can hurt to have a few bolter rounds to fling at you opponent. why the rhno for the zerkers unless your using ti for cover they will just run out if they frenzy i would also gice the ac a axe of khorne or power fist and a talisman of burning blood to make sure they frenzy and get up quicker and if you take an axe of khorne think about takind D.strength so you wound on 3's instead of 4's.maybe think about getting more bikers as one good ordanance shot or a nice round of shooting could tear them apart. and last think about getting some daemons maybe letters but i don't know i think daemonettes would do you better but that's just me anyway it's stil a good list and may the dark gods be with you!
    It doesn't think, it doesn't feel,
    It doesn't laugh or cry.
    All it does, from dusk 'till dawn,
    Is make the soldiers die.

Commander Cyrus's Black Legion. W1/D0/L1

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

790 (x8)

Thanks,
    I'll iron out those problems then!
    LO Rules

Anyone who's as loyal and motivated to doing what they love as you are is respectable in my book

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Karmoon
    Thanks,
    I'll iron out those problems then!
    One more thing you need to take into consideration is that the Noise marine squad counts as a heavy support choice still, not elite...
    ''It begs the question; why would the emperor permit something quite so dangerous and untamed to exist? And that would be to take down another Space Marine Legion."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

790 (x8)

Mr Dave,

thanks for pointing that out. however...

"CHAOS CODES PAGE 38 SECTION - The force organisation chart"

close but no cigar.
    Last edited by Karmoon; June 4th, 2006 at 15:58.
    LO Rules

I Expect the Inquisition RecklessFable's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    210 (x5)

I love the fluff. Too bad you can't fit Tzeench in there... Dedicate a vehicle maybe? Or summon Flamers instead of the bikes since 3 bikes is too small anyways? Or drop squad Kesu, since Deamons are troops ...

The list has lots of shooty and one assault element. You can't really use 'zerkers as counterassault since they might take off on their own anyway, so I guess they will just be useful to cause trouble... I'm trying to envision how the list will play out
    RecklessFable's Journey to Mediocrity (Painting an IG army)
    I've been addicted to World of Tanks lately and neglecting my IG... But it is so... much... fun!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Karmoon

"CHAOS CODES PAGE 38 SECTION - The force organisation chart"
    Did'nt have Codex with me at time, but you appear to be right ( I thought it was only troop choices which changed category). So say you took 3 squads of Havocs and gave them mark of Slaanesh, this then give's you the chance to include the equivalent of 6 heavy support :cry: ( and people say Iron Warriors are cheesy...)
    ''It begs the question; why would the emperor permit something quite so dangerous and untamed to exist? And that would be to take down another Space Marine Legion."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yes but then yuo have no elites at all witch can really hurt you and the havok squads are pretty exspensive so in the end i tihnk the iron warriors get the better deal they bettter they are a whole nother legion.
    It doesn't laugh or cry.

Senior Member Soviet_Tau_Commander's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by RecklessFable
    I love the fluff. Too bad you can't fit Tzeench in there... Dedicate a vehicle maybe? Or summon Flamers instead of the bikes since 3 bikes is too small anyways? Or drop squad Kesu, since Deamons are troops ...

The list has lots of shooty and one assault element. You can't really use 'zerkers as counterassault since they might take off on their own anyway, so I guess they will just be useful to cause trouble... I'm trying to envision how the list will play out
    There's a way to do it. Take the 'Zerkers as a Chosen retinue to the Lt. I'm not 100% sure since I don't have my codex but I think if you take a Chosen Retinue they don't count as an Elite choice.

That would let you take a squad of Thousand Sons as your 3rd Elite choice.
    There once was a Lord named Vlad,
    Who's fighting skillz really were mad.
    He killed and he maimed,
    He spilled blood in Khorne's name.
    And the fact that he's legal makes me glad
    (special thanks to Uriel Zarium for the last line/touching it up)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

sorry but retinues count as an elites choice to wether it's a retinue or not they still take up a slot.
    It doesn't laugh or cry.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast