my first nurgle army list - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

my first nurgle army list

new to chaos played my first game and lost need help and sugsetions welcome.also need to get it to 1500pt only have 1380
    demon prince-dem stat,dem mutation,dem aura,dem stre, dem ess,dem res,spiky bits ,mon

6terninators and champ
    5combi-bolters
    2powerfist
    4 chainfist
    2hvy-flamer
    mon
    champ
    mon
    n rot
    dem ess
    dem str
    dem res
    peson icon

21 plague marines
    18 bolters
    3 plama guns
    mon
    as chmp 3
    plague sword
    mon
    n rot

plaguebearers 10

defiler
    ind fire
    reap auto
    heavy flame
    living viehicle

totalpt 1380

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

790 (x8)

Hey there, welcome to LO!

Remember, you can't stack Resilience with Mark of Nurgle! But look on the bright side, it means you free up even more points.

I would give the daemon prince some method of getting into CC as fast as he can - speed would be ideal. Also, as you're playing nurgle, it would be a shame not to take the manreaper

Also, you can't have the living vehicle along with the heavy flamer on the defiler. But this is just as well, as the flamer is much much better.

And, in order to tell you how to fill those points, the question is, how do you want you army to play?

Do you want a tank busting predator? or do you want a squad of marines that can infiltrate deep into enemy turf and cause untold havoc?
    LO Rules

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    Anyone who's as loyal and motivated to doing what they love as you are is respectable in my book
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyric
    I'm taking leave of my senses and shall be out of my mind until further notice.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

- I would suggest splitting up your 21 man Plaguemarine squad into 3 squads of 7 so that they present more than one target to the enemy. After you do this you should add another special weapon to each squad so that they have two each. You may also want to give them Infiltrate so that they can be that much closer to the enemy.

-You also also want to drop the Plaguebearers down to 7 strong so they get their +1 to summoning.

- I would also suggest toning your HQ to bare essentials and then add a little from there such as taking a Manreaper and going with Demonic Speed.

- Your terminators look good for the most part but I would suggest swapping the Heavy Flamers for Reaper Autocannons so that you have some long range anti-tank ability. Next off I would tone down their AC by taking everything off him but Nurgle's Rot. The Personal Icon is a waste of points because the squad automatically receives an Icon of Nurgle for free.
    "They say the Darkness consumes you. They don't say what happens after It's done."

+ Reply to Thread