I need help - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: I need help

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I need help

i have 10 havocs 24 bezerkers, 1 prince 1 defiler, 3 bikes, what should i usew what should i add, wat gifts n such should i give them, andmind u this is for a tau killing army and a daemon hunter killing army i my friends that play have those 2 armies and i need help with tau especialy, they pick me off b4 i get to close

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

oh and to add, how does indirect difiler work as well as infiltrating, and his army is as follows, 2 tau battle suits, (hq) and 1 heavy battle suit 36 fire warriors, lots of marker drones, 6 stealth suits, hammerhead tank, and the transport tank w/e its called

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

790 (x8)

KingPin, welcom to LO.

Listen man, before you get any help you're going to have to sort out your spelling and grammar. No one like text speak (u - you, r - are) and it makes it much easier to read if you try and put sentences in.

This forum has a huge amount of helpfull people, but if you post like this, no one will want to help you.

So, take a look at the forums, try the search button and try and build a list yourself - it's really fun . Then, anything you don't understand ask, and know that you'll be in good hands.
    LO Rules

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous
    Anyone who's as loyal and motivated to doing what they love as you are is respectable in my book
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyric
    I'm taking leave of my senses and shall be out of my mind until further notice.

+ Reply to Thread