Army List - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Army List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Army List

Hey Folks, I'm kinda new to warhammer and was hoping to post my army list and possibly discuss what the best options would be for my army.
    I would like to know what would be my best options, what I should add or take away..

Chaos Space Marines Army
    I know I need 2000+ to field Abaddon, I also have the option to field the demon prince as an hq choice.

[DELETED BY THE INQUSITION]

Last edited by Caluin; July 27th, 2006 at 05:22.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    385 (x8)

Jman, A couple of things. First off, welcome to Librarium online.

Now, for the rest.
    You are in the wrong section for posting army lists,
    you are in breach of so many forum rules with this, the major one being copyright violation up the yin-yang. Points cost, full weapon profile, stats are all Games workshop copyright material and must not be posted.
    http://www.librarium-online.com/forums/faq.php
    Please read the rules of the forums before posting again.
    Last edited by theyak; July 27th, 2006 at 02:32.
    W/D/L Eleventy trillion billion/NONE/ NONE - I am STILL rulezor!
    WINDMILLS DO NOT WORK THAT WAY!

Son of LO
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    252 (x0)

Yay for Armchair modding!

Thread moved.

Okay... now...

I really, really encourage you to re-read the rules for posting in this forum, as I had to spend 10 minutes removing all of the illegal material from your post, and I didn't exactly enjoy doing it. That being said, DO NOT post anything copywrited by Games Workshop on this forum, as we can get in serious trouble for doing it.

If you have any questions or concerns, don't hesitate to PM me. I'm pretty friendly overall, and I don't bite (often).
    Last edited by Katie Drake; July 27th, 2006 at 04:03.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    708 (x8)

Wow. Just, wow.

Even with FireDrake28 removing that much, I still see tons of copyright violations. Terminator armour stats; Kharne's innate wargear; how certain upgrades work (Rage of Khorne, Counter-Attack, etc.).

Unfortunately, I'm far more impatient than she is, so I've taken the quick route and just removed the entire post. I have a feeling that even should I spend the time to remove the offending material you wouldn't have much of a post left anyways.

My advice is not copy/paste out of Army Builder or whatever program you've used and just list the unit names, the number of models you bought, and the upgrades/equipment you bought for them.

Just take a moment to look at some of the other army lists posted to get a good idea of how they're supposed to look like.

After you have a proper army list for us to critique, then please feel free to edit your first post with the updated list. We're here to help, and are more than happy to do so, but we need to keep the GW Gods appeased by not breaking their laws.
    Last edited by Caluin; July 27th, 2006 at 05:24.

+ Reply to Thread