1000pt khornate lost and the damned army. - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1000pt khornate lost and the damned army.

i have never done a lost and the damned army before, i am making this list on the assumption that it works much like an iperial guard army, but with less troops and some cool elite stuff.

i would appreaciate some help on building my army up to be not ****.

arch heretic of khorne, axe of khorne, bolt pistol, rage of khorne, daemonic aura 107pts

6 possessed marines, mark of khorne, chainaxes, aspiring champion, powerfist, talisman of burning blood 202pts

15 traitor guardsmen, grenade launcher, lascannon, agitator 160pts

15 traitor gaurdsmen, grenade launcher, lascannon, agitator 160pts

30 mutants, aspiring champion, mark of khorne, powerfist 233pts

5 flesh hounds of khorne 105pts

army total 967pts i have 33 points left to spend, i want to have some input to make this list better, and to spend the remaining 33 points.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputation
    81 (x3)

Quote Originally Posted by gralph!?!
    i have never done a lost and the damned army before, i am making this list on the assumption that it works much like an iperial guard army, but with less troops and some cool elite stuff.

i would appreaciate some help on building my army up to be not ****.

arch heretic of khorne, axe of khorne, bolt pistol, rage of khorne, daemonic aura 107pts

6 possessed marines, mark of khorne, chainaxes, aspiring champion, powerfist, talisman of burning blood 202pts

15 traitor guardsmen, grenade launcher, lascannon, agitator 160pts

15 traitor gaurdsmen, grenade launcher, lascannon, agitator 160pts

30 mutants, aspiring champion, mark of khorne, powerfist 233pts

5 flesh hounds of khorne 105pts

army total 967pts i have 33 points left to spend, i want to have some input to make this list better, and to spend the remaining 33 points.
    Okay, you never want to take maxed out traitor squads, 5 or 8 man w/ a weapon are sufficiently cheap to make them not such a waste of points. They're going to run regardless, so don't bother spending more points than you have to. Also, don't mix weapons and no agitator.

Drop the possessed, and maybe the heretic and probably the hounds, get another unit of mutants, and always get the boss mutant w/ a powerfist. (this allows you not to have to max out your traitor squads). Also 23 (including the boss) + the champion is plenty big enough for a mutant squad.

Mutants are a great hand to hand unit as long as they have 2 powerfists. You may want to trick out the Aspiring champions a bit more though, they're going to do most of the damage.
    Everything I have told you, even this, is a lie.

+ Reply to Thread