1500 Lots of Khorne - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    28 (x1)

1500 Lots of Khorne

8 Berserkers, AC, Powerfist, ToBB x 2
    8 Berserkers, AC, Powerfist, Rhino with smoke granades x 2
    5 Chaos Space Marines, 2 Meltas, Infiltration (or incursion,don't know the translation) x 2
    Predator, Autocannon + Lasers
    Predator, TWLC + Requiems

HQ is missing, I have 167 to spend, so I may pick up a tough Khornate Lord and let him join one of the Bers units, or give hima Termi armor and deepstrike.
    The list should be legal, since the Lord has the MoK, all Bers units are considered to be troop choices. Even though they're favourite, I did remember to pay for the AC since it's not a WE army.
    Those 2 CSM units are there to annoy my enemy during the first 2 turns. Four meltas at 12" from his troops and vehicles are quite a threat, if they survive the first turn they'll definitely blow up some vehicle during turn 2. If my opponents leaves them alone...I'll be fine! If he sends a couple of units to get a rid of my CSM, I'll have saved a lot of fire to my incoming berserkers.
    Would it be legal to give those CSM another mark ? If I could give them nurgle's and infiltrate them with lascannon + termic they'd be cool(even though I'd have to drop some points from the lord).

Actually Playing:
    40k : Necron ,Chaos, Space Orks ,Eldar ,Dark Angels, 'Nyds
    WHFB : Orks & Gobbos, Vampire Counts

G3n3s1s is located at:
    44°30′N 11°21′E

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputation
    77 (x3)

5 Chaos Space Marines, 2 Meltas, Infiltration (or incursion,don't know the translation) x 2
    Remember you can't infiltrate in a Khorne army.

I don't know what Requiems are, probably lost in the translation. And what do you mean by Lasers? Maybe something else that has to do with teh translation.

HQ is missing, I have 167 to spend, so I may pick up a tough Khornate Lord and let him join one of the Bers units, or give hima Termi armor and deepstrike.
    I wouldn't deep strike him. I'd probably make him a lord, and just run him up with the other units. Either give him D. Speed/D. Flight/Bike and speed him up, or have him join one of the berserker squads and take advantage of ToBB.

Would it be legal to give those CSM another mark ? If I could give them nurgle's and infiltrate them with lascannon + termic they'd be cool(even though I'd have to drop some points from the lord).
    Not in a pure Khorne army. You could however make it a Khorne heavy Black Legion army, in which the units with MoN would count as elites. When having different marks in the same army, just make sure it doens't contradict the Ancient Enemy rules found on page 38 of Codex: Chaos Space Marines.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    28 (x1)

Quote Originally Posted by Inquisitor Hause- View Post
    Remember you can't infiltrate in a Khorne army.
    The HQ would have MoK, but those 2 CSM units are supposed to have MoCu or no mark at all, shouldn't they be allowed to use infiltrate?

I don't know what Requiems are, probably lost in the translation. And what do you mean by Lasers? Maybe something else that has to do with teh translation.
    Lasers = lascannons
    Requiems = don't remember if they're Heavy or Assault...anyhow Predators have access to just 1 "Requiem" weapon on their side slots...that's it!

Not in a pure Khorne army. You could however make it a Khorne heavy Black Legion army, in which the units with MoN would count as elites. When having different marks in the same army, just make sure it doens't contradict the Ancient Enemy rules found on page 38 of Codex: Chaos Space Marines.
    Khorne + Nurgle can fight together, and since I have no Elites yet I can use a couple of Nurgle units (just noticed Nurgle can't have Lascannons...will have to use 2 meltas).
    I always play World Eaters, Id like to try a Black legion list (with lots of khorne) to see if I can give better support to my Berserkers. Afterall the only benefit beeing a World Eater is the free AC in each unit,since I don't us Bloodletters at the moment. Those 2 CSM (or Nurgle) units would be very usefull if I could infiltrate them. As far as I now,the limits for infiltration refer to MoK models, I can't see why they could not infilitrate x__x

Actually Playing:

G3n3s1s is located at:
    44°30′N 11°21′E

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputation
    77 (x3)

The HQ would have MoK, but those 2 CSM units are supposed to have MoCu or no mark at all, shouldn't they be allowed to use infiltrate?
    In a pure Khorne army, all characters and units must have MoK. You can't have MoK and infiltrate.

Lasers = lascannons
    Requiems = don't remember if they're Heavy or Assault...anyhow Predators have access to just 1 "Requiem" weapon on their side slots...that's it!
    I'm guessing Requiems are Heavy Bolters, then.

It looks pretty good, but in Khorne armies you're severely lacking anti-tank. Therefore I think Autocannons and Lascannons are best on the preds.

As far as I now,the limits for infiltration refer to MoK models, I can't see why they could not infilitrate x__x
    In the Infiltrate section it specifically says models with Mark of Khorne can't take infiltrate. Fluffwise, I just don't see Khornate units infiltrating. Staying quite, and sneaking up just doens't suit them. They'd be more like "CHARGE!! BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD!! RAWRR!"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    28 (x1)

I'm guessing Requiems are Heavy Bolters, then.

It looks pretty good, but in Khorne armies you're severely lacking anti-tank. Therefore I think Autocannons and Lascannons are best on the preds.
    Are they called Heavy Bolters ? Good to know,I could have never imagined that!
    To get 100% from an Autocannon+Lascannons Predator,he must stand still and shoot. It's difficult to find a safe spot with a nice line of sight for it, finding TWO spots for 2 predators means my enemy can't deploy. I prefer to have a TWLC+Heavy Bolters (I learned that ) in order to have a Predator able to move and shoot all his weapons. With this list there should be enough antitank against common armies.Some enemies will always out-tank me, but infiltrating 4 meltas gives them just 1 safe turn of shooting, after which they must deal with those CSM, while avoiding Predators' fire. I don't want to concentrate too much on antitank 'cause I usually hit the enemy lines on turn2 , 3 at the latest, and by that time my antitank would lack targets.

In the Infiltrate section it specifically says models with Mark of Khorne can't take infiltrate. Fluffwise, I just don't see Khornate units infiltrating. Staying quite, and sneaking up just doens't suit them. They'd be more like "CHARGE!! BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD!! RAWRR!"
    That's why I want to use BL instead of World Eaters! Those 2 CSM units (or Nurgle) will ruin some fluff,but since they infiltrate far away from my Berserkers,I'll consider them as slaves brought to the field just to distract the enemy,while the rest of the army runs like mad toward the enemy!

Actually Playing:

G3n3s1s is located at:
    44°30′N 11°21′E

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputation
    57 (x3)

Hause he is right. Just cause his Lord has MoK, he can still use units with MoCU, he just can't have any mark other than MoCU or MoK. Where infiltration states the MoK thing, it refers to models that actually have the mark, not all models in an army with the mark.

Hopefully understand what im saying.

My Arena Champions: Kharn'eth The Bloodcleaver and Gorzag Iron Jaw

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    28 (x1)

edit ._.

Thanx for the infiltration answer,I really want tp try that.
    Hope khorne could infilitrate ç_ç it would feel lik cheating with such a close combat army to charge on turn1 though >_>

Actually Playing:

G3n3s1s is located at:
    44°30′N 11°21′E

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    385 (x8)

Ok guys, I don't see anywhere that he has declared that this is a WE army. (I could be missing something though) "Lots of khorne" usually means BL with heavy khornate influence in my book.

So, YES, those other CSMs can have any other mark than slaaneshi(their oposing mark)
    they just become elites instead of troops under a khornate HQ choice.

I would highly suggest all lascannon predators, you will need tank busting power.
    W/D/L Eleventy trillion billion/NONE/ NONE - I am STILL rulezor!
    WINDMILLS DO NOT WORK THAT WAY!

+ Reply to Thread