[1000] LatD Khorne, The Big Game Hunters - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputation
    62 (x2)

[1000] LatD Khorne, The Big Game Hunters

So I was fooling around and came up with a small themed list I think I'm going to put together, as I already have most of it.

HQ:
    Pim Whimbly, Esquire: A minor very cultured noble from some fringe world, who picked harder and harder game until he crossed the line and started hunting the most dangerous game of all, MAN... or is it Orks? Maybe Nids or daemons? Whatever is across the table anyway. He keeps a large colection of mounted heads from his prey, which of course has no conection at all to anything the least bit heretical.

Arch Heritic
    MkK, Bike, Dark Blade, Spiky bits, D Aura

Elite:

The yes men: Pim is always accompanied by his loyal yes men who have come far and wide to ride on his hunts, and join in on his kills.

7 CSM Bikes
    MkK, Chain Axes, Champ with fist, Furious Charge

Troops:

The whelps: Only the most cruel and cunning of the whelps will live long enough to join the hunting packs.

3 Gibbering Hoards

3 Gibbering Hoards

The grounds Keepers: These loyal retainers keep the hunting grounds well stocked and cared for. When Pim's chosen prey is a little too "Sporting" for him to handle, they lend a hand from the background.

5 Trators - Las Cannon

5 Trators - Las Cannon

5 Trators - Las Cannon

Fast Attack:

The hunting packs: Pim raises these dogs from pups to accompany him on his hunts. After he takes the heads of the prey, they feast on the remains.

10 Chaos Hounds

10 Chaos Hounds

10 Chaos Hounds

Total 999

Anyways this is more of a fun list. I know that models marked with Khorn can't upgrade their weapons while in powerarmour, but can they still purchace out of the armoury? I want to give Pim a plas rife or a melta for his bike (dropping the spikybits) if I can. What big game hunter is complete without a big gun anyway? Also can you still take frags with the bike?

Last edited by xrix1; December 14th, 2006 at 17:32.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I like the them.
    That is alot of bikes, damn a hell of alot of bikes.:yes:

Otherwise I like it.
    And commanders on bikes can not get special weapons as they can only chose from the armoury. Plasma, melta guns and the likes are not in the armoury.

Maybe give one of your bikers a special as they can take.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputation
    62 (x2)

Look at the wargear entry for chaos bikes. If you buy a wargear bike you have access to a melta or a plas rife, not the combi version, but a real one. I just don't know if I'm allowed to buy it with the MkK.

+ Reply to Thread