Librarium Online Forums banner

World Eaters-1500?

3K views 34 replies 8 participants last post by  Angron88 
#1 · (Edited)
Hey, (must kill, spill blood, maim, burn, kill, slaughter)...
sorry, my inner Berzerker sometimes gets out (CHAINAXES AWAY)
I should write this down defore i kill my computer

HQ- Chaos Lord (Demon Prince)- Mark of Khorne, Dark Blade, Demonic Stature, Demonic Strength, Demonic Resilience, Rage of Khorne

Elites- 8 Chosen, mark of khorne, khornate chainaxes in a Rhino with smoke launchers
Elites- 2 Obliterators, Marks of Khorne (10 or 5 points?), tank hunters

Troops- 4x8 Berzerkers, Free Aspiring Champion, Chainaxes, Marks of Khorne, talismans of burning blood

Fast Attack- 3 Chaos bikers, Mark of Khorne, Chainaxes

Heavy Support- Dreadnoght, Mark of Khorne (10 or 5 points?), twin-lascannons, flamer

Anyway, how does in look?

#33 ·
Well I would say that was a nice battle for you. I'm just wondering if your considering giving your beserkers furious charge. It's something that many people are controversial about, but I think it does wonders against MEQ's.

I'm wondering if your freind always used the I3 S5 for his marines, because he could just have them strike at I4 S4 because if that was the case then furious charge would make sure you would have taken minimal losses.

#34 ·
As you would expect furious charge absolutely rocks on assault units, Khorne Berserkers are no exception. However it is better on units of about 8-10 models as they will more than likely be able to get all of the attacks when they charge in rather than having models out of the 2" engagement zone.

#35 ·
For some reason my computer is being annoying about librarium so it's actually a wonder I'm on now at all. But I doubt I can squeeze the points in (It's that close) so I may have to drop either the Dreadnought, the Predator or a unit of Berzerkers, maybe; Khorne forbid, leave the Bloodletters at home...for shame...but I'll get to work on getting at least one unit with Furious Charge

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.