World Eaters - 1500 - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

World Eaters - 1500

Its relatively small right now, and I have a Bloodthirster and blood letters unpainted right now, but not yet included. I am also getting more Berserkers, but what do you guys think of it so far?

Khornate Army:
    Total Points: 1478
    MOK to all

Daemon Prince … 166 points
    Close Combat Weapon
    Spiky Bits
    Furious Charge
    Feel no Pain
    Daemonic Stature
    Dark Blade
    Daemonic Strength
    Daemonic Flight
    Daemonic Resilience

Squad of 8 Khorne Berserkers … 263 points
    Khornate Chainaxes
    Frag Grenades
    One Aspiring Champion with Power Fist
    Plus Rhino
    Destroyer
    Extra Armour

Squad of 8 Khorne Berserkers … 183 points
    Khornate Chainaxes
    Frag Grenades
    One Aspiring Champion with Power Fist

Squad of 6 Khorne Bikers … 216 points
    Khornate Chainaxes
    Frag Grenades

x2 Khornate Defiler … 350 points
    Destroyer

Chaos Land Raider … 275 points
    Destroyer

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputation
    57 (x3)

Where is the defilers indirect fire?

My Arena Champions: Kharn'eth The Bloodcleaver and Gorzag Iron Jaw

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This is mainly coming from personal belief, but this looks more like a cities of death armored company than anything else, not saying tanks are bad (twin-linked lascannon pedator turrets look cool too...) but in a khorne army, numbers are essential. Defilers are mainly a support unit you only really need one, add indirect fire and destroyer isn't the best choice for them nor to the rhino, off to the rhino, a simple dozer blade covers the same role at -20 points. By the way, on the zerker squads, you forgot to take a point off each champion because they don't have chainaxes...you get 2 bonus points (don't feel bad I did that on 8 army tries staight). The land raider is pretty good (one or 2 destroyer vehicles are fine but on defilers that count as walkers...no). I'd drop the bikes or add furious charge. Last, the prince...spiky bits makes too little of a difference in most cases, a dreadaxe would be better than a dark blade (unless for instant kills on marines...sweet...) add rage of khorne and a demonic mutation and probably some melta bombs for armor attacks (or risk it with a dark blade) but aside from a few changes (did I really write so much...?) and throw in the bloodletters (8 if you have points; which you should if you drop a defiler) and it's pretty well set

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The only thing that I would suggest that was not previously mentioned is about the DP, first of all drop D. flight and get get D. speed, it's 5 pts. cheaper, and it's infinitely better for getting into CC.

Also he really needs an invul save, I would give him D. aura, because usually people will shoot him with AP 3 or lower weapons and having a 5+ then a 4+ pretty much will ensure that he will get into CC with all his wounds.

Just a reminder you don't get FNP from CC weapons that ignore armor saves, so an invul save will help a lot against weapons like Power fists

Another thing destroyer is usually not worth taking, except maybe with a dreadnought, it really isn't worth the 25 pts.
    My Librarian's familiar just killed a fire warrior and passed two 6+ saves, he has earned the title of The Familiar

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

good but yo should use kharn the betrayer because he has daemonic rune and cant be killed by power weapon in one shot

+ Reply to Thread